Trombe

My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND new mini album & LIVE DVD release

pv sounds good and the rest is just ok for me... nothing too crazy - I was way more hyped for 青空ギロチン.... 

still pretty surely gonna get it and since there are 3 songs with no previews the mini could still turn out pretty good.

@Elazmus I know right *-*

FUCK YEAH! that's what I needed now, it's gonna be so good can't wait for full PV

Haiiro no mori sounds beautiful it makes me feel like spring already started<3

Great previews (:
Btw, someone noticed that? Ryo upload a cover from KPP.
Better than the original.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fla9Cdmltc

Yes I heard it and I agree it's better than the original I never paied much attention to KPP but I would like it if he were to do more covers of her work like Fashion Monster

OMFG REAPER MIMIC IS オカルト YES HOLY FUCK YES THEY JUST RENAMED IT!  THANK YOU, ODIN TEN TEN PLEASE TAKE ALL MY MONEY, LET ME THROW MONEY AT YOU!!!

I like these types of songs where its seems like it's just something thats energetic and off the top of their head. Like Merry's "Underworld" and other songs similar to that. These songs are just fun to listen to for me and they don't overstay their welcome. 

And I thought my excitment already reached its limit THIS IS UNBEARABLE I need MIMIC NOOOOOOOW DDDDDD:::

I NEED OETSU <3

WE ALL NEED OETSU!!

These samples are very cool.  The lyrical build up to the scream and breakdown in Oetsu was the best part of it all.

I'm looking forward to this.