LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

ivBdIrf.jpg

My weeaboo trap outfit pre-hair and makeup. Normally I wouldn't dare wear an outfit as weeaboo as this one, but it was a special occasion :P It was at an anime con, so an outfit like this would actually look a lot more normal than trapping with ordinary clothes, so lay off ;x I just looked like a weeaboo hooker(also Kameleo shirt!) and made a fool of myself dancing my butt off with MollyMouse XD

Looks great panda♥♥♥, now show us your hello kitty pyamas plies wwww

Thanks you two~ *blush* I had to think about it and um... I'm a bit self conscious about my legs, but I guess it's okay. All you get is a crappy ipod photo though, because I was too lazy to use my phone or camera XD

B-be gentle~

v7gTNXs.jpg

Thanks you two~ *blush* I had to think about it and um... I'm a bit self conscious about my legs, but I guess it's okay. All you get is a crappy ipod photo though, because I was too lazy to use my phone or camera XD

B-be gentle~

v7gTNXs.jpg

I have a vague memory of those shorts. I wonder where I have seen them before...

No really, bro, lookin' good~ Gotta love those arms of yours. Would call them sexy if it wasn't inappropriate.

just watched every page of this thread (spent about 3 hours, but it's worth of it)

and what can i say? everybody is so pretty ^_^ [100]

b86599f24beec1a2fdaf156e5ce7b683.jpg

well, this is me =)

now my hair is shorter, but it's doesn't matter

3ef4de8b19b525f724a06de3f44e12d9.jpg

bad attempt of cosplay... but hey, there's two cuties ^_^ now i'm so jealous to myself on that picture =(

I have a vague memory of those shorts. I wonder where I have seen them before...

No really, bro, lookin' good~ Gotta love those arms of yours. Would call them sexy if it wasn't inappropriate.

Thanks bro~ And yeah... hmm... I wonder where ever those could have come from :P

HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP

IMG_20130515_143736-2_zpsbc00a16c.jpg

Dude look at the monitor in the back. What year was this taken, 1997?

LMAO...this was taken yesterday. And yes, I've kept that dinosaur of a monitor for a loooooooong-ass time. Had it since...'03 LOLOL

I can see tumblr on a laptop in the background though, lol.

Nice photo CAT, as always.

Damn, MH people, we look good! :D

And greeeeen, don't kid yourself, you don't look weird, you look adorable. 

Actually, it's pretty big as shown by how I pretty much inhale 6 inch subway sandwiches (#thingsToNotSayOnAFirstDate) .

: D

I imagine that to be really romantic for a first date.

Other couples slurp spaghetti and meet in the middle, but we could slurp sandwiches.