LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

:3 Merrrrr... that leash was the best dollar I've ever spent; everyone at the party wanted to tug on it and pull me around. (There are plenty of pictures of that--and my boots--but this is one of the few pictures where I'm NOT making a horrific/"funny" face. XD)

meowsa.jpgThank the spanx.

No worries, I'm back to being a ginger!

Gaaah everyone around here (including the folks of the same age, for eg. Disposable) looks much older than me D: (even allisapp as well, despite the fact that I am older than her)

Down with the babyfaces :(

I'm almost 17, but in a picture I posted in the chatbox... I was told that I look 12. :|

i can see why ^__^;;;;

but it's flawless, worth it then? :gaga:

Naw, some of the bells started to fall off because I didn't solder the metal rings closed. =/ I didn't have access to the needed equipment.

You know, Pretsy, I'm sure you don't have anything to worry about. The reason why I look so "old" is genetic, so... and you can't never know if someone else think you look older than you really are. Maybe you're the only one who thinks like that! :P

Okay, I wanted to wait for Disposable's pics but unfortunately, my turtle colleague had no time in posting

It's my turn then

(Warning: too much "barely-legal-that-looks-like-jailbait" shit)

33li9ug.jpg

"Share the turtle" - Senedjem

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Okay, I wanted to wait for Disposable's pics but unfortunately, my turtle colleague had no time in posting

It's my turn then

(Warning: too much "barely-legal-that-looks-like-jailbait" shit)

33li9ug.jpg

"Share the turtle" - Senedjem

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Prez, you're officially way too cute <3