Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Call Me members new band "ペンタゴン(pentagon)" new album release

Actually kinda lookin' forward to this album more and more. Especially since they'll include those two old "Call Me" project songs. Just sounds pretty fun so far.

I do hope we get some samples tho.

Most people are only hyped for this band because they consist of baby-faced, plausible twelve-year olds that can be included in teenage girls' fantasy yaoi imagination.

True, it felt like many people hyped Call me just because of cute Minpha

Anyway I liked Call me's first song and I'm still interested in Pentagons album

Aren't almost all young VK bands applicable to possible twelve year old yaoi fiction lmao?

We've been comparing them mostly to Mejibray and Arlequin but based on the PV spot I'd still say both of those bands spend more time-per-shot making doe eyes at the camera than Pentagon, they don't especially strike me as playing off looks or sexuality. They are cute kids though no doubt so I guess you can't fight it. Anyway I'd still call the song just okay but their style agrees with me enough that I'm sure at least some other song on the album will provoke me.

Only fast-forwarded thru them (don't wanna spoil everything xD), but soundin' good so far!

Might even buy it if it's that (comparatively) cheap too, lol.

These Sound like something you'd hear in Shadow The Hedgehog. I'll give these people a try.

Only fast-forwarded thru them (don't wanna spoil everything xD), but soundin' good so far!

Might even buy it if it's that (comparatively) cheap too, lol.

Right. I was kind of on the fence about picking it up just having heard the one song... but for 1500 yen hell yeah!

Sign in to follow this