Sign in to follow this  
BrenGun

Have you ever had S*X with the EX of your best friend?

hehe,

And did it happen?

I should confess.

Yes, but simply only a one night stand. Because he simply only was looking to fuck fuck. (-_-)

To bad for him. he was not good in bed. lol

However should I tell my friend?

I'm afraid to tell it to her.  o.o

Even if she is in love with a different guy now.

If she's now in love with someone else, I think honesty is the best thing in anything so I'd encourage you to do so. However, we all lie. If she doesn't need to know or doesn't want to find out, then it wouldn't hurt keeping it to yourself if that's what you want. If she was still with that same guy then I would definitely have said yes, you should just explain it was once and in that context.

What do you mean by he 'was not good in bed?' o.o Is it like kissing? People always say some are good at it, some are bad at it. I don't get that at all. There's skill involved?

Moving swiftly along~ If what I just said above didn't answer your first question, I'll lay it out straight: Virgin forever.

What do you mean by he 'was not good in bed?' o.o Is it like kissing? People always say some are good at it, some are bad at it. I don't get that at all. There's skill involved?

Kissing is always good.

But if a dude kinda... is ready after a FEW seconds after penetration... after not giving good for play. then yes.. its bad. 

But even with good for play. well its not cool for a woman if a man can't do it longer than let's say... 5 minutes?

But this dude really only needed... 5seconds or something.. gosh.. way to fast. no enjoying for myself.  -__-

And when I ask my friend she says; HE IS SOO GOOD in bed. he never came soon after he was inside me.

haha.

But for that I had free food. Free Hotel together with him.

But maybe I will tell it her someday. just not now.

Even if I want to tell her my story. XD

Kissing is always good.

But if a dude kinda... is ready after a FEW seconds after penetration... after not giving good for play. then yes.. its bad. 

But even with good for play. well its not cool for a woman if a man can't do it longer than let's say... 5 minutes?

But this dude really only needed... 5seconds or something.. gosh.. way to fast. no enjoying for myself.  -__-

And when I ask my friend she says; HE IS SOO GOOD in bed. he never came soon after he was inside me.

haha.

But for that I had free food. Free Hotel together with him.

But maybe I will tell it her someday. just not now.

Even if I want to tell her my story. XD

Oh... Well. ...I clearly paid no attention in Sex Education or something, I had no idea. I thought it didn't matter. Intercourse is intercourse, maybe you were just too good?

Thank you for the explanation. I feel enlightened. Less awkward with such discussion aha, my innocence is lost! Why am I still typing? xD

xD Totally worth it for the free food and Hotel! I think in any situation, that's a given hah.

Haha, you just want to inform her of the truth about her ex, that she got it all wrong. xD 

She already could know it yes, I asked her lots of things. said lots of things.  But I didn't told her directly.

I clearly paid no attention in Sex Education or something,

You really should pay attention to such education. Helps a lot for the first time. (^_^)/

She already could know it yes, I asked her lots of things. said lots of things.  But I didn't told her directly.

You really should pay attention to such education. Helps a lot for the first time. ( ^_^)/

Hmm, so she has some clue? Well then, I really think, like I said above, it's okay to tell her directly if you'd like to that that is.

And about that, no worries, I'm asexual. Not like anyone'd even try with me anyway so I'm safe haha.

Hi there kyo-san. xD So I replied thinking I could help with advice but I'm probably the worst haha. I didn't say anything bad did I?

If you're scared of telling her you probably shouldn't have done it.

But I guess it depends on how long they've been together and how long they've been broken up.

I've not done it because my friends have bad taste. And I have a very good, refined taste. Obviously.

I have totallty done this but my best friend is also my sister.

uh~ hehehe

I think a lot of chicks over exaggerate about guys they have slept with being great in bed.  I used to be in a nice group of friends who fucked each other, cause I was such a hoe. *sigh*

Anyways, sampling the 'great in bed men' only to find they were absolutely terrible.

And I'm going to shut up now.

Well all a man shouldn't do is to CUM after a few seconds. that's just...

Hmm, so she has some clue? Well then, I really think, like I said above, it's okay to tell her directly if you'd like to that that is.

No she has still no clue. She is way to much in love with the dude she loves now. so she won't get my hints :P

If you're scared of telling her you probably shouldn't have done it.

But I guess it depends on how long they've been together and how long they've been broken up.

They where about 6 years together. 

My other best friend to me before it happened; It would be bad if you would end up in bed with him. would be not nice.

So I'm also not telling my other friend. At least not now.

Maybe after a half year or something.

But its hard to tell such thing.

Kinda, hey, I need to tell you something. Do you remember that day you kicked him out your house? Well that day he asked me to come over to the city. I thought for only drinking. But we ended up in a Hotel. How the sex was?! well it was not that good you say he is. XD

Gosh..... XD

*he did go to her because he was picking up some last stuff. that wasn't a lie, he really had a bag with stuff with him.

It's simply so awkward.

But that asshole isn't texing me back anymore. So maybe I simply should tell my friend.... I see her tomorrow. 

Can't say I have But, does having sex WITH your best friend count or no?

nope doesn't count in this topic. But also that is interesting :P

Sign in to follow this