Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

凛(lin) LIVE DVD "Sacred illusionism" release

凛(lin) LIVE DVD "Sacred illusionism" will be released through their official web-shop at 2015/01/20 (5,184yen), which will include scene of their one-man live "Sacred illusionism" at Umeda AKASO at 2014/08/31

[track list]
01.凛(lin)
02.Metamorphose
03.Silent To My Pain
MC
04.Sincerely
05.Freedom
06.Beyond The Veil
07.Persecution Complex
08.Chaotic Resistance
09.The Psalms and Lamentations
MC
10.Sacred Xanadu
11.Schwarz Vrain
12.Monochrome-vanished ray-
13.Foolish

Does anybody know why Riku and other left the band?

I guess it has to do with the fact that they needed to continue to work and make money while the band was inactive...

I guess it has to do with the fact that they needed to continue to work and make money while the band was inactive...

I know that two of them retired and one works at a bar now. As for Riku, I heard Kisaki bullied him or something, but eh, you never know what happens behind closed doors.

I know that two of them retired and one works at a bar now. As for Riku, I heard Kisaki bullied him or something, but eh, you never know what happens behind closed doors.

But i don't think Kisaki forbade to them, to continue their own music carrier.

It depends on them.

IMO RIKU was just the fuck over it, as evidenced by his 3-year non-stop stinkface and generally shitty-seeming attitude. Seems like LIN has been a popularity failure from the beginning, so I can't imagine that KANATA or REIYA wanted to stay, and I'm sure KISAKI just said “ok guys, you're done, I'm going to try again with prettier members” and kicked them the fuck out since it's his band and he can do that.

Last I heard, RIKU was in Tokyo trying to make it in music again, except he gave up after approximately two weeks and I'm sure he's a host somewhere now. KANATA works in the bar of Takafumi (ex-Marvelous Maiden / head UCP staff) and is also a *certified* wine sommelier (← the only actual FACT in my comment! congrats guy!). As far as I know, all VK drummers retire and start fishing a lot, so one can only assume that REIYA's on a boat somewhere (I have no idea).

It's still somewhat astonishing to see that people continue to think that Kisaki was the bullying asshat in 凛 (and in Phantasmagoria's later stages), where it was actually Riku being one of the greatest disinterested douchebags of all existing time. Both toward the fans as well as the bandmembers.

I actually think Kisaki somewhat flourished in personality (I'm not saying this because I'm his asskisser) and became a bit more open toward his audience, his attitude has changed a lot in a positive way whereas I couldn't actually stand to look at Riku's face during a live.

(What does 'NHF' mean? I do not speak in abbreviations). Now don't get me wrong; I absolutely adore Riku and he is one of my favourite vocalists who has ever set foot in the scene, but approaching 凛's first movement's ending, he became a first class douchebag and basically everyone who was more curiously interested in the band realized this. I've known people sitting with UCP members in the weekends in bars and such and they would all comment on how bad his behaviour was around the label members plus fans. I am still shattered over how Kisaki basically took the band's name for himself again and acted like he is the sole and only steady member of all his projects and just dumps perfectly able musicians left and right, for this band just isn't what it was anymore with the line-up change. It's breaking my heart to see how little heart and passion there seems to be left and how they just seem to release material just for the purpose of releasing something at all.

Yet I am looking forward to this release. Perhaps in a way of offering them another chance. I love, love Sui — but for some reason I just can't get into him in 凛. Misery was one of the last guys I would've wanted Kisaki to share the stage with as he is as his name implores, a miserable and sick little bastard (but damn, he can play). Cero and Yu-shi perhaps I am not that forward towards. I just don't share a connection with those two (no less than Misery though). Seeing this band perform on my television screen will just be... strange, odd, it might even look like a complete hoax to me.

A friend of mine who set up backstage experienced that first-hand during Megaromania's European tour. He dropped his pants in front of her and basically shoved his micro dick in her face.

Sign in to follow this