Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

BIOSPHIA will disband

that deff has to be the most unexpected disbandment of the year for me! although a few of their releases were kinda avarage most of their stuff was really awesome! 

so hopefully Naru will form another band after BIOSPHIA... but i don't think that this will be their last release... until 2.4.2015 there's still good 5 months of time so maybe they'll release one last single or something... at least i hope so...

This legit broke my heart, like wtf. BIOSPHIA disbanding, this soon? Just...wow..

Agreed. Was not ready for this kind of news from them. Thought they were doing really well :(

Oh , F Off , seriously ? Loving them for the past 2 years , 
and just disband ? BOooooooooooooooo

WTF??? I was just waiting for Suicidal Diva and now... this?? After 12012, Awoi and Gekijou Tenor this is really too much!!

Soon there will be no bands on the scene :( :(

Going to Japan soon before all gone :D

makes sense and there is RevleZ

they will hold their premium event "End of the World" at Umeda AKASO at 2015/04/01

[live participating artists]
BIOSPHIA
凛(lin)
Black Gene For the Next Scene
FEST VAINQUEUR
AvelCain
The 3rd Birthday
Crimson Shiva
REVINE (opening act)

I was scrolling down like Meh and about to sleep and then saw this... which made me so sad. Biosphia was one of my favorite bands since their very beginning... /: I thought they were getting more "famous" as their sound was "getting better" for everyone, which I supposed a great success for these guys... so I'm just wondering what's the real reason...

Sign in to follow this