sugibo

sukekiyo new mini album "vitium" release

Dude......

Those live clips. ZEPHR has punch! And those MV's! 

Can't wait. IMMORTALIS was a solid album but I have a feeling this mini is gonna be better. Is it just me or bands do a lot better at Mini's?

I cannot imagine how demanding physically and mentally is to be in two bands at the same time.

And loved the preview.

i had the same thought .

its whole another level if youre leading 2 national class bands .

ive noticed the production version of the 'new track' has a different piano break down -

i really cannot wait for this ! hopefully fedex ships it smoothly ,

and also finally owning a physical copy of immortalis :)

Really digging how the studio snippet of 雨上がりの優詩 sounds. It gives me a slightly different feel to the one it gave me when I heard it live. I still think that focus' vocal melody could have been better but the song as a whole (from what we've heard of it) still sounds nice.

Can it be February yet?

The Zemeckises is a fictional family that Kyo created. There's a pretty good summary of it here. That video was basically just a crossover promotional video for VITIUM using The Zemeckises.

Also, sukekiyo now have their own official Facebook.

i havent noticed this until right now but ,

is this video saying that there is going to 2 SE tracks in this album ? ? ? (see the scrolling subtitles, around 0:37)

2 S.E.'s?! Album fucking DROPPED, 0/10, biggest flop of the year

i did get a slight disappointment, but in a second, i thought that id rather have the 'continuity' instead of an album that feels like a compilation of multiple tracks without connections

2 S.E.'s?! Album fucking DROPPED, 0/10, biggest flop of the year

"Mini" Album.

6 Tracks pretty standard, no complaints here.

Plus, even SE's are worth looking forward to when its Sukekiyo.

I like SE's like that.  I blast them outside during Halloween to scare the trick-or-treat kids that come by.  They create the perfect uneasy atmosphere.

Regarding the preview, Focus was a good lead single choice.  Based on the previews, I thought it was the strongest song.  I love all the acoustic flourishes used on this record.  It creates a more organic sound that is cool.