Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Lady GaGa

I'm gonna preorder it today from amazon.com, I hope I get the foil edition xDD

You will. Assuming ypu preorder from U.S. or, U.K amazon.

Everyone who preorder before Nov 10 11.59 PM will get it.

By the way, Do What U Want released few hours ago in USA, Canada and Mexico. And alreaxy #1 on respective iTunes!

The rest of the world will get the song on Monday midnight.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between promo singles and regular ones?

I'm used to the Vkei methodology of 'singles are just songs we want to release every so often and then we'll put all of them together with 2 new songs and call it an album.'

It's also quite a culture shock to see 'limited to only 500k' when I'm used to 'limited 10 copies.'

Official singles are fully serviced to radio by the label themselves, unlike a promo single

which intention is only to promote an upcoming album in terms of raking sales for a brief period of time.

DWUW cannot debut within the top 5 of the HOT 100 due to the lack of ample radio plays.

I wanted to wait until my copy arrived to listen to it, but damnit, it leaked so early xDDDDDD I couldn't resist. I LOVE it!!

Same, it's a pretty cool album... has an instant 4-5 awesome songs, same amount of okay songs, and same amount of forgettable/"could be good if listened to more in the future" type tracks. xD

I was waiting for proper studio recordings of swine and sex dreams and they gave me headache and nausea at once, wtf is her current sound (applies to most of the album too)

learnt my lesson I suppose

title track sounds weird as hell either, she messed all her singing with that bullshit distortion

I hope she'll urgently release a couple singles with red one before suffocating to death in space in 2 years

I like Aura, Venus, Artpop and Donatella. Applause is alright.

None of the others have stood out for me yet, but I still have to listen to it a lot more.

Lol why so silient here? .3. 
Mother Monster one of ma thousand Queens hahaha <3 
Her performance at the Award Show was fucking awesome amazing shit 8D <3 
Also the artRAVE:ball was so epic & awesome <3 

G.U.Y., judas, ale, popa, <3

I liked Artpop despite it feeling dated come it's release. It still sucks in comparison to Born this Way, which is saying something. There's a few good tracks on it here and there but nothing extraordinary. I just don't understand all the hatred it got.

i miss her

Edited by blackdoll

Sign in to follow this