Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Lady GaGa

Lovin' the cover art! Much better than Born As A Motorcycle.

Saying that is not much though, the motorcycle was hideous lol.

Curious to see how the album turns out. Always liked some songs from her but not enough to "listen to Lady Gaga". That could change, I hope it will.

^Also curious about the new album. And lady isn't as horrible as some of mainstream western pop music out there. She's pretty good. You might want to give her a try. I think it's just trendy to hate on her because she's a pop artist and is extremely well known.

The Fame was allright. The Fame Monster was a good step up and I love the more heavy electronic influence on that release. And Born This Way, was probably the best thing she's done so far. I recommend working you're way backwards with her releases. 

well she can only go up after the mess that was the born this way cover.

I really like it tho

Tracklist revealed:

01. Aura

02. Venus

03. G.U.Y.

04. Sex Dreams

05. Jewels N' Drugs (feat. T.I., Too Short and Twista)

06. Manicure

07. Do What U Want (feat. R. Kelly)

08. Artpop

09. Swine

10. Donatella

11. Fashion!

12. Mary Jane Holland

13. Dope

14. Gypsy

15. Applause

so... she's opening it w. burquois and closing with applesauce

everything in between will sound incredible/extraordinary/touched by gods old and new in comparison smh (even though some of her itunes fest stuff was very good)

G.U.Y. Snippet from ARTPOP:

YouTube:

In addition, Anyone who interested on the limited Foil cover edition (500 K copies only!)

SHOULD PRE-ORDER it from AMAZON USA ONLY!!

Another Amazon stores DO NOT carry this foil edition.

It will available for both Explicit and Clean version.

A conversation with Amazon:

Convo #1 on USA Store

Me: I had a question regarding my order on the ARTPOP CD...
I've been informed that the special foil covers will be available
to those who pre-ordered before Nov. 10th,
but is the special foiling exclusive to ONLY the explicit version of the album
or is it also available to the clean version?

Malcolm: Good evening, thank you for contacting Amazon.com.
My name is Malcolm and I'll be happy to assist you.

Me: Thank you.

Malcolm:Would you mind if I take a moment to research this?

Me: Not at all, please

Malcolm: The product alert for the foil packaging listed on both the clean and explicit.
I Expect you to receive the foil packaging with the album you pre-ordered.

Me: Thank you so much for clarifying this for me.
That was all of the concerns I had. Thank you again and have a good night :)

Malcolm: Thank you for contacting Amazon.com.
We hope to see you again soon! Please click the end chat link to close this window.

Convo #2 on UK store:

Thanks for being on hold. I appreciate your patience.

I've checked that the special foil packaging of this item will be eligible in Amazon.com website.

It is unavailable on Amazon.co.uk.

005-american-eagle-wallpaper-animal-800x

Also please remember, since November 11 is Veterans' Day in USA

there will be no postal service on that day, all 2 day shipping will arrive by Nov 12 2013

There will be 3 promo singles for ARTPOP!

Will be released each week until ARTPOP release!

First up:

tumblr_muskvvnju01qdmb8eo1_500.png

Snippet:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between promo singles and regular ones?

I'm used to the Vkei methodology of 'singles are just songs we want to release every so often and then we'll put all of them together with 2 new songs and call it an album.'

It's also quite a culture shock to see 'limited to only 500k' when I'm used to 'limited 10 copies.'

I finally preordered it, but I did it at Amazon UK because it seems like they're also getting the foil edition, and that way the shipping will take shorter lol.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ED0SGJK/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the difference between promo singles and regular ones?

I'm used to the Vkei methodology of 'singles are just songs we want to release every so often and then we'll put all of them together with 2 new songs and call it an album.'

It's also quite a culture shock to see 'limited to only 500k' when I'm used to 'limited 10 copies.'

I actually don't know the difference, but maybe it is that a promo single is just one song they release to promote a single or an album that's gonna be released later (and is already announced), while a regular single is a single with b-sides which isn't released in order to promote anything. It's true that those singles tend to end up on the album too, but since said album wasn't announced when the single was released, it's not called a promo single.

I hope I could make my point clearly lol 

I think a promo single is just something that artists send to radios and various music sites and stuff to play and/or review, not being available in a regular store for example. And thus, it's usually just one song. Basically a track in advance from an upcoming release (at least that's been my experience + hunch).

Tho maybe in this 'digital' age and whatnot its meaning might've changed (hence it being available to buy for the public on iTunes or whatever).

pop singles typically come as 3-5 track CD with title song, optional instrumental, a couple of remixes on top of that, and a music video that goes on air shortly before release date

promo single is what Jigsaw explained, to get radio plays and music press talking

her most recent picture is disgusting, but good to see Gahgah's shock factor creeping back.

Sign in to follow this