Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Lady GaGa

The single is called "APPLAUSE"

tumblr_mqf9hgRY4k1qdmb8eo2_500.jpg

It says LADY GAGA 8/19/13 upside down/ inverted above APPLAUSE,

tumblr_inline_mqfaadsAkK1qz4rgp.png

Ooohhh shit that got deleted real fast.

Basically, that song was like Government Hooker with acoustic guitar and that pool noodle vocoder affect used in Kanye's "Monster," but a bigger mess than that sounds since it changed moods like 3 times. Also, Chaccaron Maccaron was in it.

I liked it.

Hmm, changed the title from Burqa to Aura officially? I like that title better. Burqa sounds too try-hard to be ethnic or some shit.

But the song itself... I'm really on the fence about. I'm just happy this is a demo so I expect there to be a lot of improvement on the final version. The vocal effects of the first few lines and the hahahaha stuff sounds really bad, but after you get past the messy ass intro the rest of the song is really good, so I think I could love it in the end.

Okay, she's got my attention now. "BURQA/AURA" was amazing. And "Applause", which the verses suck, has such a catchy hook that's just as infectious as "Just Dance".

I really loved it. I can't wait to see the video haha

Btw a little bit of info if you didn't know: There was a sudden announce saying that the single would be released today due to hackers leaking stuff (I think a little fragment of applause was leaked yesterday but I couldn't listen to it because when I found out all links were dead). So I think this is gonna be on US iTunes tonight (if it isn't yet, that is) and will be on the other countries' iTunes soon.

Some people say she did this because Katy was releasing some video of her song or some shit like that *shrugs*

It's official : on US tonight, 2morrow worldwide (well, today in some countries of Europe haha)

And I'm in love with the song, playing over & over on YT, this has to break records!

her applause look is the worst thing America created since 1980s

hoping she will afford hiring red one again in a few years, this DJ lice beard shit is so uninteresting & basic

praying that her TFM era ghostwriters all have great careers by now

lol @ The Greatest Thing, don't like Cher vocals at all, it's sounds like they lowered the tone of someone's voice to make it sound more "mature" more like Cher xD clearly not the song of the year x)

PS: it's not the final version it seems, so as a Demo, voice is not as it is on the final version

Sign in to follow this