Sign in to follow this  
LIDL

Lady GaGa

^ I've heard that's just a fake/joke though. At least it's gone from the official Facebook.

But if it turns out to be the real thing, then that's the most ridiculous cover I've ever seen. xD

Well, she posted it on her Twitter at 1am today. So, It could very well be real. If it does turn out real, I will give all my love to Miss Gaga.

Then again, maybe it's a fake to get back at the Judas leaker.

"False IDOLS ...Gaga is SATANIC look at mtv awards illuminati symbolizing maybe will open your eyes ........LEARN about occult symbolism and seek the truth its there just look for it........Its Sad what our society has been se moralized to ....Glory be to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen"

YouTube is so full of genious.

Wait until the video out, them puritans would berserk so bad they didn't know their own face. As she will starred as Maria Magdalene.

Judas release date was planned on the Easter week, 4 days before Judas betrays Jesus. Was said, Gaga planned to give out 3 teasers during that time until the release date. But due to leaks, all plans aborted.

The problems with some fundamentalist is they always see things in literal way. Some dumb fuck who love to hate. Not knowing that this single is critizing most Catholic/Christians in particular that love to hate sinners than to love them and walk with them to light.

Hence the lines, Jesus is my virtue but Judas is demon i cling to, i am just a holy fool, i am in love with Judas baby, was placed.

As a Catholic, she may feel how majority of the believers is abandoning what Christ truly taught, to love people, and do the religion their own way. And make them a Judas in a way that pretend to be saints, though in reality these peoples are just fools, holy fools.

I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS MEME

ht7wm.png

tumblr_ljqdq2b0DM1qj1j9do1_500.png

4IlAN.jpg

2cg502.jpg

P6uJt.jpg

tumblr_ljqdo9CNMF1qcruka.jpg

CAN'T BREATHE. DYING. DEAD. CREMATE ME.

YouTube is so full of genious.

I've completely missed the horde of crazies following her for like a year -

- this is my favorite so far, like it more than original :<

search ytb for "bad romance symbolism"/"alejandro symbolism" (gagaeth is wearing bathometh horns!11 she's sending a messageth to your soulth!1) and have fun

TqvKBT5-7WQ

is this fake? seems like taken out of porcelain black's videos

Edit: Forget it. It's just a shoot of TIWRnRLL with Judas in the BG. PPB.

Sign in to follow this