fictioninhope

Hi and stuff

I'm Staci and ender-ender convinced me to join. I was on here forever ago but bailed and forgot my old un. 

I'm a wannabe professional photographer getting ready to go back to school to finish a Japanese associate degree(that I started working on in 2007 oops) with the hope to go on for a bachelors and masters in anthropology cause it's just money, right? -silently cries forever- I enjoy anime and manga(ask to know, too many to list). TV shows about warrior princesses, clones, women in prison and WWI era England upperclass. Movies about wizards and dinosaurs are also high up on my list. Books of all kinds. Also enjoy video games with fighters, RPGs and pokémon being my faves. I am a music junkie and listen to just about everything from 1920s big band music to screamy angry metal. I got into the Japanese music scene what feels like eons ago with Ayumi Hamasaki which somehow turned into Dir en grey, Malice Mizer etc etc etc. I will forever be bitter about DELUHI disbanding. For all eternity. It was the worst April Fool's non-joke since a girl told me she got me Spice Girls concert tickets in elementary school.

My list of faves is vast so here's a clip of the Japanese variety:
DELUHI 
NAINE
exist trace
CROSSFAITH (assholes... all of them adorable assholes..)
Kaya/Hora/Schwarz Stein
DANGER GANG
Koda Kumi (non-vk/non-rock don't care try to fight me)
girugamesh
Aural Vampire
LOST ASH
Dir en grey
-OZ-
http://last.fm/user/burstmyemotion

I have a really bad habit of typing too much so if I do please just tell me to shut up. ;;

I previewed this post like 100 times to make sure it wasn't horrible but it's still horrible.

Hey, welcome on MH! :)

I just checked your last.fm and we do have some music in common hihi :3

Your musical compatibility with burstmyemotion is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes ギルガメッシュ2PMONE OK ROCKlynch. andD'espairsRay.

Hope you'll have a good time here!

Come join us in the chat sometime whenever you have time! see you :)

YAY! I'm so happy you came back. You don't write too much. I never even made an introduction post, so you're already doing better than me! XD

fictioninhope is one of my best friends so please be nice to her, everyone! <3

We would get along well with typing too much lol. Welcome! Lovely intro, glad you joined us and I hope you enjoy your time here. ender-ender has an awesome friend I see. Spotted some fabulous video games and bands you like, woop woop. Take care, all the best and enjoy.

I will forever be bitter about DELUHI disbanding. For all eternity. It was the worst April Fool's non-joke since a girl told me she got me Spice Girls concert tickets in elementary school.

Hahahaha! Totally feeling you, their disbanding was a huge loss for the scene! Anyways, welcome! :D

wow.. it's rare to see someone with both DELUHI and LOST ASH in their fave bands list XD i like both these bands as well :P welcome to MH!

anyway, for DELUHI, yeah.. even today I still feel like I haven't got over their disbandment entirely x.x