Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ν[NEU] will disband

ν[NEU] will disband after their one-man live "エンドロール(endroll)" at Shibuya Koukaidou at 2014/12/29, at which their live-distributed single "エンドロール(endroll)" will be released

what the hell is this..??!!!!!

i dont want this..!!! they have good music..they have good vocal..whats wrong..??!!!

Wow, one day you are buying five editions of their cd's to get every song, the next they are disbanding...

At least they are going out in true V Neu style by making me spend money on a live limited release...

I dont usually listen to this side of VK that much, but they were a good band, especially with songs like Mousou Kiss, GoGo, etc...

A little unexpected... I'm not that upset about it personally, I've lost interest in them for quite a while now. The new releases weren't doing it for me...

I do really like v neu with Jun and some early stuff with Mitsu though. RIP 

Hope Mitsu finds a new band soon! I've always liked his voice since he was in ラッド.

Anyway, didn't really listen to these guys, but sucks for the fans. Seems like they were doing really well lately too, it's weird they're disbanding now.

I first heard this band during their LIMIT days and quite liked them. My interest in them dropped steadily after that, especially after they went major, changed styles to more conventional pop/rock and pulled stunts like releasing 5-10 versions of each single (seriously wtf). I hope these guys continue in VK some day.

I am kind of agreeing the disbandment , they were pretty bad .....
or they might be scared of MoZ (ex.HeaRt's members) !!!!!!

According to some of the members on Twitter, they had musical differences (not surprising) and maybe they've lost motivation and have exceeded their limit? I doubt that's fully accurate, but now that the members have said something, I'm sure they'll be translated properly soon.

Tbh I stopped caring about this band ever since Jun left. Hasn't been the same without him for me.

[2]

though I'm still pretty shocked, they seemed like they were doing okay... then again 5 versions of releases would probably cost a lot of money to produce, and I'm sure not everyone can afford to buy them up. Odd marketing plan.... either way they'll be missed.

Sign in to follow this