Trombe

Jupiter new album "THE HISTORY OF GENESIS" release

it is announced at Jupiter live tour final "Construct a World" at AiiA Theater Tokyo at 2014/10/26 that their new full album "THE HISTORY OF GENESIS" will be released at 2015/01/07 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,780yen) will include CD+DVD, and regular edition (3,240yen) will include CD only

btw they will hold their present live "The Wishing Ceremony Vol.2" at Shinjuku ReNY at 2015/01/10 and their live tour "Temple of Venus" since Yokohama NEW SIDE BEACH at 2015/04/04 and up to Shinjuku ReNY at 2015/04/29

I seriously and legitimately cannot wait for this album, the singles have been so promising I think this is going to give me what I wanted from Classical Element, but didn't really end up getting.

SET-LIST at 2014/10/26:

01.Scarlet
02.己-Innovation
03.ALLEGORY CAVE
04.SACRED ALTAR
05.Azalea
06.Nostalgie
07.Heaven's Atlas
YUKI drums solo
HIZAKI guitar solo
08.Decadence
09.Darkness
10.氷の中の少女(koori no naka no shoujo)
11.ARCADIA
12.LAST MOMENT
13.Classical Element

EN1
01.The Birth of Venus
02.Symmetry Breaking

EN2
01.Luminous
02.Blessing of the Future

I hope this is going to be better than their previous two singles, or this will be the final nail in Hizaki's coffin. If he doesn't deliver something as good as Heart Slaymijo has succesfully taken the year tbqh.

I hope this is going to be better than their previous two singles, or this will be the final nail in Hizaki's coffin. If he doesn't deliver something as good as Heart Slaymijo has succesfully taken the year tbqh.

I get what you're saying, but I don't see what would be so "final" about it if this album isn't very good. If they follow it with a great new single or mini, we're just going to be like "JUPITER'S BACK, YASS!" again. *shrug*

But regardless of what this album brings, I think Slaymijo is already guaranteed to be one of the year's top VK artist with an excellent mini album AND full album under his belt!

why should we compare both exactly?

it's a question; I'm not arguing against anyone, I just wanna know. KAMIJO and HIZAKI are now in bad terms ?

I liked Arcadia + Darkness + Innovation + Azalea, and was okay with Last Moment. The last single was a huge trainwreck, but at least the A-side was bearable. I'm expecting to like about half the album, but at the same time I also thought their first album would be awful and I ended up really liking it.

why should we compare both exactly?

it's a question; I'm not arguing against anyone, I just wanna know. KAMIJO and HIZAKI are now in bad terms ?

This all has to do with Versailles.

Kamijo and Hizaki were the figureheads of Versailles, but we were never sure who was responsible for what aspects of their sounds and how much they were responsible for. Now that Kamijo went off to do his solo project and the four other members of Versailles stuck together, we get the answers to those questions.

The fact that Kamijo is even keeping pace with these four musicians alone is impressive.

Thank goodness their recent albums have digital releases. It would be a waste of money to spend on hard copies. The very last one was a huge disappointment. This singles serves as teasers. Now, I'm losing interest on their upcoming album.

I understand that it is interesting when a band that is held as somewhat of a pacemaker disbands to see how the musicians continue to do their works, and what happens to their sound etc. However, Versailles was MUCH more than Kamijo and Hizaki alone, let it be that they most likely were the "leaders" and had the most experience (even perhaps talent) under their belt when forming that band. Furthermore, I do not think (or at least hope) that Kamijo or Hizaki thought at the disbandment that "now I'm just gonna do what I did in Versailles, but better!!111". After all, Hizaki played for Kamijo, which could hint at them being still in good terms, and that the disbandment was just a result of musical differences (and therefore a very sane decision). So I personally don't want to compare these two acts or see who "wins" but just see where this new road takes all of these very talented artists. Hoping to see the other part fail miserably just I dunno, it seems harsh, even if you couldn't care less for them.

The singles have been pretty mixed lately but I'm pretty sure the second record will impress me. The first record grows on me even more to this day and has become one of my favourites of that year.

Hearing Jupiter just makes me realize that I've been very biased towards Kamijo in general throughout all of Versailles. His concepts are full of storyline and actual well thought-out musical constructions and compositions, whereas Jupiter is just a little bit of everything thrown together and it doesn't flow or work at all. 

[CD track list]
01.The Birth of Venus
02.LAST MOMENT
03.Darkness
04.B.L.A.S.T
05.THE MOON
06.氷の中の少女(koori no naka no shoujo)
07.Church Candle
08.Red Carnation
09.絶望ラビリンス(zetsubou labyrinth)
10.Shining
11.ARCADIA
12.Luminous
13.The History of Genesis
14.SACRED ALTAR (included in regular edition)

[limited edition DVD track list]
01.LAST MOMENT (PV)
02.ARCADIA (PV)
03.The Birth of Venus (PV)

ab24659df8910177591ee598e044b061.jpg
e133db1456511ae8b405626485669264.jpg

B4Akl_ICUAAwZHz.jpg