Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

My BACTERIA HEAT IsLAND mysterious countdown

I was a bit disappointed by Nisshin Geppo, it was so much chaotic for my taste and these previews don't help me changing my mind about them...

The first spot is brilliant. Love everything about it. Second song is harder to gauge. It sounds a little disjointed, but it still does it's job and makes me want to hear the rest of the song. 

I'm glad I'm not the only one in love with the first spot, makes my heart warm lmao

Also It just occurred to me that the original countdown tweet said "10 days later... Coming soon" I feel like the coming soon part indicated a teaser, because it's kind of redundant to vaguely say "soon" after already giving a timetable loll.

They need to release オカルト already as a full song. What's the point of having such amazing demos on youtube and releasing other songs. I'm sad.

Heisei Ishin vocals lmao

Interesting loll, to me it sounds like a CPS chorus, which is gold to me XD

I was just thinking the same thing.

I was a bit disappointed by Nisshin Geppo, it was so much chaotic for my taste and these previews don't help me changing my mind about them...

Oh well, can't please everyone. 

The first spot is brilliant. Love everything about it. Second song is harder to gauge. It sounds a little disjointed, but it still does it's job and makes me want to hear the rest of the song. 

I actually prefer the second song and it's the fact that it almost sounds disjointed that intrigues me the most. idk. I like daring songs that sound so chaotic to the point where you think they're going to just clash and fall apart and then they surprise you and and everything lines up. Makes me think of clock work or something... like.... idk how to explain it. 

I just love TenTen's shrieking. I cant resist the urge to headbang to the second PV SPOT. The beginning half is fucking beast.

STILL WAITING FOR MY HEADS BURSTING OPEN CALL A DOCTOR, lovin that preview .

Y'know i was hoping this single would be as heavy as Nisshin Geppo. Judging from the previews that wish will not be so, seems like they are toning it down which is good but I hope they progress back to that type of heavy sound.

Y'know i was hoping this single would be as heavy as Nisshin Geppo. Judging from the previews that wish will not be so, seems like they are toning it down which is good but I hope they progress back to that type of heavy sound.

Nisshin Geppo was a live influenced album, and proved it's purpose. I think now that they have a solid live following they can explore and venture in to different dynamics etc etc. They still have a heavy element and I don't think that is going anywhere, but I think it's important for them to add other elements than just chug-a-chugs all the time. This is going to be a solid release for the band I think.

Nisshin Geppo was a live influenced album, and proved it's purpose. I think now that they have a solid live following they can explore and venture in to different dynamics etc etc. They still have a heavy element and I don't think that is going anywhere, but I think it's important for them to add other elements than just chug-a-chugs all the time. This is going to be a solid release for the band I think.

Im sure it will be, Tentative Title will be fuckin awesome that's for sure.

their live-limited single "Carnival" will be released at their one-man live "監獄島の死刑囚(kangokujima no shikeishuu)" at Takadanobaba AREA at 2014/12/20

Bz_k7V_CYAADgS7.jpg

SET-LIST at 2014/10/14:

01.I HATE SUNDAY
02.my head bursting open call a doctor
03.オカルト
04.殺して山に埋めたい
05.取り除けない
06.PreDatoR
07.untitled
08.一本のマッチ
09.無題
10.青空ギロチン
11.21世紀少年
12.薄明光線

SET-LIST at 2014/10/15:

01.21世紀少年
02.無題
03.青空ギロチン
04.オカルト
05.my head bursting open call a doctor
06.untitled
07.I HATE SUNDAY
08.薄明光線
09.取り除けない
10.殺して山に埋めたい
11.虚ろう都

Their set lists keep getting bigger, album soon ??

I hope so!!

MBHI posted a new PV spot for Aozora Guillotine.

YEEAH & it's awesome *-* I really can't wait anymore for the full version DDD:

They NEED an album out now! That tracklist is looking damn juicy, I'm praying for an album tracklist next now. Wasn't expecting to be hyped so much to a newly listened to band. Want moar. Tenten, damn you.

Sign in to follow this