Trombe

Femme Fatale new album "ARCANA" release & Dr.Chargeeeeee will depart

THANK YOU.

But really, I (google) translated Charge's comment, and he had said that certain other band events had interfered with Femme Fatale's schedule. I guess he was too overwhelmed...if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me, I'm not good at Japanese.

The comment says that he received an important offer for a project that is happening during Femme Fatale's national tour, and that he didn't want to it down despite FF's lives being scheduled first. He also added that he doesn't want to avoid creating problems to the band in the future as well and didn't mention other reasons.

I guess the other members got mad at him for his request to postpone/cancel/not take part to the tour. The above mentioned tour is actually in January, so I don't think he would quit so suddenly (less than two weeks) if they were still on good terms.

The comment says that he received an important offer for a project that is happening during Femme Fatale's national tour, and that he didn't want to it down despite FF's lives being scheduled first. He also added that he doesn't want to avoid creating problems to the band in the future as well and didn't mention other reasons.

I guess the other members got mad at him for his request to postpone/cancel/not take part to the tour. The above mentioned tour is actually in January, so I don't think he would quit so suddenly (less than two weeks) if they were still on good terms.

Thank you so much. Poor Charge...:/

the fact that you guys are more worried about him looking good or not instead of their music is what disgusts me about VK fans.

i like how ppl alway act like it's a sin to talk about looks when it's called VISUAL kei, ppl just might not feel the need to talk about the music because it speaks for itself. but of course all the ppl that talk about looks only care about looks. 

i like how ppl alway act like it's a sin to talk about looks when it's called VISUAL kei, ppl just might not feel the need to talk about the music because it speaks for itself. but of course all the ppl that talk about looks only care about looks. 

Did you also know that they're hard-working musicians too? Gee, I didn't know that either!

Did you also know that they're hard-working musicians too? Gee, I didn't know that either!

:wan-24:  :roll:

Did you also know that they're hard-working musicians too?

Yeah, same. So, only because it's called Visual Kei all they have to worry about is the aesthetics ? I doubt you're an actual black doll, so you point is invalid.

And now Chargeeeeee is a bad drummer ? Oh, come on ! He plays way better than most of the drummers in the bands you guys idolize. But I doubt you even cared to check because he's too ugly, so he can't be any good. Tsc.

Dont believe you guys are actually taking it serious like this LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, i think his drumming sucks, because of what i listened. FREYA drums are totally annoying, and i have no interest on looking for his other band songs cuz my interest on Chargeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is 0.

But well, he sucked in FF at least, and thats what this topic is about. I told it directly to Kaya once. Im kinda glad hes leaving. 

And come on guy's, Iori looks like a dog (in not a good way) and i still like him ;)

"Did you also know that they're hard-working musicians too?"

Oh baby... You still have a lot to learn about VK...

I dont think im the one being dramatic here hehe Cant we just have our own opinion that he sucks?

Theres about 10 songs released by FF and i dont like how he sounds in any of them, and well, this is a FF topic, i guess?

He is a good drummer and he does what is needed to a METAL BAND. The problem with Femme Fatale is the poor recording and mixing quality, I'm pretty sure it is amateur and that they don't have a proper technique to the drums, that is the hardest part on a record process.

Plus:

It is not random luck he is playing with a guy that has been elected as the best guitarist in the world several times.

We all have personal tastes, I don't like his other bands or even Marty Friedman and Megadeth lol But it doesnt mean he is a bad drummer.

Yeah, same. So, only because it's called Visual Kei all they have to worry about is the aesthetics ? I doubt you're an actual black doll, so you point is invalid.

do you guys not know i got that idea from mana a famous instrument player in the visual kei scene, or did you not get my sarcasm with my last part. your invalid because of that post LMAO. and don't talk about my name since it has noting to do with the discussion or w.e. this is.

Like I mentioned in an earlier thread about this band, just because Kaya and CHARGEEEEEE are best friends (or so it seems), doesn't mean they go well together music-wise. They might have a great connection personality-wise, but it's unclear how this reflects in their music together. Or well, perhaps it is clear. Kaya is elegant, has an almost burlesque-like style in both music and visual appearance, whereas C is clearly an 80's lover, wild and reckless, bands like OMEGA DRIPP fit him more clearly as he is a Mötley Crüe fanboy and does well in the sleazy metal genre. 

It's not a bad thing he leaves, it probably won't affect his and Kaya's relationship at all, he just doesn't fit this band's style. There are just too many projects C is involved with and I don't think he can keep up with all. Femme Fatale, Marty Friedman's project, ZIZ, OMEGA DRIPP, SPEECIES, and whatever else he has planned for the future. 

ok kaya

I agree completely... this band has so much potential to be great. I would hate for a great promising band being a letdown simply because of recording quality. Get that stuff in check guys.