Bear

Your last music-related buy!

ESjqNuw.jpg

Newest release by D=OUT and Lycaon Initial'L.  Plus the limited versions of the latest Morning Musume single.  The packaging for the version of the Initial'L release I bought is so disappointing...

Got two copies of the 100-copy limited album "LAST FIRST LOVE" from the lovely mid-2000s band 恋-れん- thanks to one of my super lovely friends that went to their one-day revival live.

Czhd8v1UcAAV2EQ.jpg

Alcest - Kodoma (vinyl × T-Shirt)
Les Discrets - Septembre et ses dernières pensées (vinyl)
Les Discrets - Ariettes oubliées... (vinyl + poster)

Bonus :
prophecy Label Compilation 2016
autumnblaze - Mute boy Sad girl

15621838_10208177194972997_1950390817574

Nothing too special today.  Just a bunch of older releases to fill the holes in my collection.

ht3jA5Ml.jpg

I had to buy me another copy of Loudness' On the Prowl because someone broke into my car and stole my old USA pressing of the album about two months ago.  :|

4fMfHR7l.jpg

A lot of GLAY DVDs.

QtTtCkLl.jpg

A bunch of Luna Sea CDs.

oIRCZHQl.jpg

Three EZO vinyl singles that were issued by Victor Invitation.  My copies of Here It Comes are the Takahashi Taro and Yamada Masaki covers.  I do believe there were covers released for this single that featured Iida Shoyo and Homma Hirotsugu, but I haven't seen them.

Edited by Ikki

バラライカ - ヴェルトロ
グリモア - マイムマイム
DEVIZE - 『Blood』-Begin-
リベリオ - AGGRESSION
llll-Ligro- - 保心と嗤う
甘い暴力 - 嘘キス

48110.jpg

46 minutes ago, Jiyo said:

バラライカ - ヴェルトロ
グリモア - マイムマイム
DEVIZE - 『Blood』-Begin-
リベリオ - AGGRESSION
llll-Ligro- - 保心と嗤う
甘い暴力 - 嘘キス

I hope you share some of these ^^

Well there are only physical copies posted and I don't know if merch counts too.

A friend of mine, who is currently located in Japan, got me 2 shirts of Nocturnal Bloodlust.

250o5zn.jpg

I got the one in red from their Deimos-Tour

2v8okn7.jpg

and I finally got this one. I longed for it since I've seen it the first time. But I got in black with white lettering 'coz I prefer black shirts more.

Next month I probably buy some physical copies of Jiluka and Shellmy.

On 12/17/2016 at 9:32 AM, VkBrutaliaN said:

リベリオ – AGGRESSION

Geomatrium - 『angioplasty』

アンダルシア - 退廃的喜劇

DIEALO – ADAM (Type B )

BLOODRAIN - 欠落

ヒステリックパニック – Noisy Minority

99.jpg

100.jpg

Does Geomatrium sound like Halienju? Or are they just straightforward metalcore? I know Habaki's lyrics are still poetic as always.

3 hours ago, 『 A F E R N I 』 said:

Does Geomatrium sound like Halienju? Or are they just straightforward metalcore? I know Habaki's lyrics are still poetic as always.

well to my own surprise its kinda soft... like its more rocking and there are only like 2-3 screams in the entire minialbum so after the first listen i was quite disappointed...

after the 2nd listen though i was able to enjoy it a lot cuz nonetheless there are some really great songs on it.

but again if you expect something heavy (like i did) this minialbum is definitely not for "you"...