Trombe

D new album "KINGDOM" release & will be on hiatus

it is announced at D one-man live at Akasaka BLITZ at 2014/08/29 that their new full album "KINGDOM" will be released at 2014/11/12, and they will hold their one-man live at Shinjuku BLAZE at the same date

they will be temporarily on hiatus after their fan-club live at Shinjuku ReNY at 2014/12/22 for recovery of temporomandibular joint and muscle disorder of Vo.ASAGI

tumblr_inline_nahuwkigXi1rihiu9.gif

I hope it does have enough new tracks though, since their last album they released 2 mini-albums and 6 singles (not counting about 3-4 live-limited ones). So yeah, hope it isn't like a 10-track album with about 2 new songs.

Tbh I saw a hiatus coming from them. So I'm not surprised. But like Sai said, I hope this album is predominantly new songs. I don't need a repeat of BoA.

Very surprised that they're going on a hiatus. I hope Asagi gets better.

What I got from the internet about his disorder:

Temporomandibular joint and muscle disorders (TMJ disorders) are problems or symptoms of the chewing muscles and joints that connect your lower jaw to your skull.

The Internet can be really helpful, y'know.

@Peace Heavy I knew a girl who had it that when it was at it's worst, she couldn't physically open her mouth so yeah he couldn't even lip sync with it.

Hopefully it isn't severe enough he has to undergo surgery, the rehabilitation for this kind of stuff is awful (and takes months too).

I hope he will be able to recover from this, as there is a small chance that there will be a permanent dysfunction to the muscles in the jaw, which won't give him a chance to ever sing again as he'd be in constant pain and discomfort. I'll pray for his recovery.

limited edition TYPE A (4,320yen) will include CD+DVD (including PV & making), limited edition TYPE B (4,104yen) will include CD+deluxe booklet (40 pages), and regular edition TYPE C (3,240yen) will include CD only

"KINGDOM" [CD track list]
01.Blood Moon
02.DARK WINGS
03.Mother Doll
04.月の杯(tsuki no sakazuki)
05.血に濡れた一角(chi ni nureta ikkaku)
06.断罪の銃士(danzai no gunner)
07.SECRET HANGAR
08.アネクメネ(anökumene)(instrumental) (included in regular edition)
09.猿王の腰掛け(en'ou no koshikake)
10.風に嫁いだバイラオーラ(kaze ni totsuida bailaora)
11.微熱~雨の幻想曲~(binetsu~ame no fantasia~)
12.Another Kingdom(instrumental) (included in regular edition)
13.黒薔薇の騎士(kurobara no kishi)
14.Rosenstrauss
15.終焉~宇宙への回帰~(shuuen~sora e no kaiki~)
16.終焉~宇宙への回帰~(shuuen~sora e no kaiki~)(instrumental) (included in limited edition TYPE A)
16.終焉~宇宙への回帰~(shuuen~sora e no kaiki~)(King & Royal Blood Orchestra ver.) (included in limited edition TYPE B )

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]
01.終焉~宇宙への回帰~(shuuen~sora e no kaiki~) (PV)
02.終焉~宇宙への回帰~(shuuen~sora e no kaiki~) (PV making)

kingdom_a.jpg
kingdom_b.jpg
kingdom_c.jpg

DAT COVER IMAGE LOL.

So I haven't been keeping up with D for like ages so how many new songs are on this?