hiroki

少年記(shounenki) new single "BANG ME" release

btw they will hold their one-man live "少年、四肢無き狼、憤怒の咆哮" at OSAKA MUSE at 2014/12/26 and their one-man live "少年、伍つの業、白き孔雀への背反" at Shibuya WWW at 2015/03/14

Was expecting a different kind of "BANG" heh... jk they're not レイヴ =P.

In a seriousness though, this sounds fantastic. I was confused with the dancing initially, but I started to realize how well it compliments the whole song.

These guys are good at contrasting elements in their songs.

Wooaaaah, that PV spot is so awesome! I'm really looking forward to this single. Such a shame I already preordered Lycaon's Shadow since these will be released on the same day D:

Wooaaaah, that PV spot is so awesome! I'm really looking forward to this single. Such a shame I already preordered Lycaon's Shadow since these will be released on the same day D:

Did you order from CDJapan? If you did it's possible for you to add more items to existing open orders.

Did you order from CDJapan? If you did it's possible for you to add more items to existing open orders.

Yeah I did use CDJapan but I already paid it with Paypal and the site says you can't edit orders already paid with paypal :(

I get more suspicious about Kou's vocal, not original soundtrack  ..again! In last interview He admitted that his vocal is remixed  in studio...ohh Kou

But it's not a real live tho. None of their 'live invitation' are a real live. This is a real live.