CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

I think that theme is not gonna attract people that much (compared to the surprising results of our latest kpop plugging). Guess I might be in if I manage to get over my business? Urban stuff's kind of a thing I am fond of lately anyway, so...

Can it be hip hop from any country?

of course

I think that theme is not gonna attract people that much (compared to the surprising results of our latest kpop plugging). Guess I might be in if I manage to get over my business? Urban stuff's kind of a thing I am fond of lately anyway, so...

You might be surprised. As integral as hip-hop is with kpop, I think most of our regulars will have something to contribute.

Hiphop is likely the only genre that turns my stomach around, bleeds out my ears and melts my brain, all at the same time.

That's unfortunate. Surely there's something hip-hop related that you could enjoy?

We can postpone the hip-hop theme til a later date, as I'm not sure if I'll be around for Sunday's session yet.

We can postpone the hip-hop theme til a later date, as I'm not sure if I'll be around for Sunday's session yet.

I might also be missing for most of it due to a family situation.

Seeing as three of us might not be there, let's make it a free-for-all Sunday again, so that no one misses out on a theme. All in an agreement?