CAT5

R.I.P. plug.dj

I might be in...not sure about my schedule for the next week or weekend though, bleh

Also: man, Kikkawa looks sorta handsome in that pic - dude just gets better with age?! ( ͡º ͜ʖ͡º)

Also: man, Kikkawa looks sorta handsome in that pic - dude just gets better with age?! ( ͡º ͜ʖ͡º)

He's got some funky moves too, as you will see! :D

Also yay, looks like this session is a-go! See you there in 6 hours, ppl!

wut. such time to prepare. xD

Whoever wants a theme have to be quicker on requesting it here to give everyone time to get their playlists sorted. I understand it may be joking but I just wanted to be clear. We'll probably change it to a theme mid way since that's already happened before, no? Aha.

Seconding @beni here, the theme is still very much Free For All. But with that said, those who want to use their plays for 80s goodness are free to do so!

If you guys want themes to be official, please request them before the day of the session. Thank you!

Let's do Cute as the theme next week, where cute can mean the song or the video.

Or go for 90's as we did 80's already.

I'd like to have longer time than less than a day to make a list for cute. Themes should be chosen at Thursday at the latest imo.

I'd like to have longer time than less than a day to make a list for cute. Themes should be chosen at Thursday at the latest imo.

Our only deadline is there is enough interest in it over the coarse of the week leading up to it to justify that being the theme. We can't control how long it takes people to make their lists, some do it the day of and some like extra time. 

Just think of something on the spot it's not a job interview

You don't even HAVE to play anything but I guess that's not in the line of thought of most folks here because when someone leaves they always do right after their own choice of song and it's not even coincidence or funny anymore it's just the egoistic nature of the human being maybe but does that never bother the person like don't you have a sense of guilt when you are that self absorbed that you must play your song and then leave the room I don't know man that just seems very whatever anyway but I'm glad that the cute theme has been wiped off of the table because I expected nothing less than your false sense of japanesed kawainess that has already poisoned the minds of a lot of you and there would only be sugarysweetj-lolitas who wished they were in a manga or anime or some shit and genuine cute would not have had a chance against the fake and forced hello kitty culture

:old-pervert-59: