Zeus

Lycaon

Can't say I really miss eve because when he was in the band...their music was more bland and repetitive than it is now.  *gets shot*

:o

That's all I can say...

But those clean vocaloid vocals on 【L】【L】【L】【L】【L】【L】【L】【L】【L】【L】 made me wanna vomit and run off a cliff. Literally the worst vocals I've ever heard, and not even in a "charming visual kei" kinda way, but in a "cover my ears, they're being raped" kind of way ... were fucking annoying. But other than that, the harsh vocals were nice, and the music itself was well composed, leaving me optimistic for what eve has next for AvelCain. I'd like to hear karma's voice on Lilith (with the beep-boops taken out, too).

That's all I can say...

But those clean vocaloid vocals on 【L】【L】【L】【L】【L】【L】【L】【L】【L】【L】 made me wanna vomit and run off a cliff. Literally the worst vocals I've ever heard, and not even in a "charming visual kei" kinda way, but in a "cover my ears, they're being raped" kind of way ... were fucking annoying. But other than that, the harsh vocals were nice, and the music itself was well composed, leaving me optimistic for what eve has next for AvelCain. I'd like to hear karma's voice on Lilith (with the beep-boops taken out, too).

Sorry lol. I do like eve in AvelCain though... xD

Can't say I really miss eve because when he was in the band...their music was more bland and repetitive than it is now.  *gets shot*

hmmmmm can't agree to this, the repetitivess is the same. and bland well that depends on taste, i thought it was fresh.

That's all I can say...

i just hate the vocals on lily since that was respectful to yuuki he could have stopped the vocaloid and got ran (xepher) to sing it. with the intstrumental he defiled it by turning it into a avelcain song by changing the tuning and adding a crappy breakdown after the original breakdown. on the othersongs nice, but a bit to much reliance on metalcore. 

He looks a lot better than his Lycaon days... xD

x_9d1e3c68.jpg dont think so

I really hated eve's makeup in Lycaon, especially in the Chain of Collar video....

ugh yesssss! put they were all looking bad, happy red rum was in the dark. I think it's a thing in vk thing, hot pictures but too late or not for the pv. Plus there is the gab photo's you posted that are not the official look now. anyway they made up for it with

5pewKYjTrBU.jpghqdefault.jpg

so funny I have that pic on my ps3 background..and I actually like that look by them xD (I don't see what's so bad about it o.o)

There's nothing bad about those pics.

lol actually ignore what i said lol(i was half asleep typing that...) but anyways WHAT I MEANT TO SAY... the chains collar look was probably my favorite...

okay im done..*walks out*

lol actually ignore what i said lol(i was half asleep typing that...) but anyways WHAT I MEANT TO SAY... the chains collar look was probably my favorite...

okay im done..*walks out*

just not the pv one right

IT'S.....ALMOST....FEBRUARY.....

i can tell, I'm getting slutty, and i always get slutty when new Lycaon is about to come out

It's already sold out on Brand-x so I guess I'm going to be paying extra to buy it from some other obscure Japanese store.  Since CDJapan gives me no GOODIES!

just herd it once, and i got a huge grin going on!

I was hoping to hear at least one or two tracks with substantial harsh vocals, even though Yuuki hasn't used them much in a long time. They have musically come back around to a point where it would fit perfectly again and on such a long album especially. The intermission SE's were perfectly done IMO. CO ends up retaining some of the creepy circus vibe of MRC, but I actually find songs I like on it. All new tracks fit in nicely with Shadow.

Anyway Camera Obscura is great, my first listen first-round picks are Liar, Marionette, Anemone, Melancholic. I think they really nailed the piano ballad on Anemone.

EDIT: The tracks that I didn't get reeled by on the first play like Tsuioku, Dark Night, Rogue, Gypsy are very solid. Uniform darkness makes certain songs blend together but this is welcome on a conceptual album like this one.

I shouldn't have started the first play though while I was blackout drunk but I probably will be again by the time I play the whole thing again.

IThey have musically come back around to a point where it would fit perfectly again and on such a long album especially.

Yuuki did say in a interview about a new sense of self, my guess that self only includes some screams here and there. not as powerful either as shown melancholic. I think Lycaon's doing the whole "we are moving on" since the screams could have came back in 2014 with dogra magra. 

btw who produced this golden album? its so good, i feel like a women who has always wanted a child and finally i pregnant. also is it bad that i want a single at the end of the year, i just wonder what next?

Edited by blackdoll

I've never really followed lycaon, though I do remember enjoying their song "chain of collar" back in 09. According to my last.fm I've listened to MRC, and...I can't even recall how it sounds. However, I did try the new album out today and

D7YBEsF.gif