Zeus

Lycaon

I watched many Lycaon PVs and really, Yuuki's never been so good only with pink hair !! amazing ! So this look is top notch !

eros, jesus, plug into, mayaku, memei.  best hat though. i hope he keeps it on/wears it the whole pv this time. it's so woooo

New look:

Fuck yes.

tumblr_nh7tx8qLYJ1sskz7so1_1280.jpg

New look:

Fuck yes.

tumblr_nh7tx8qLYJ1sskz7so1_1280.jpg

I'm drooling.......

Am I the only one whose first thoughts were 'wow zero isn't wearing any underwear'?

no cause of MRC's look. surprised you didnt switch your avi to new hiyuu, then all thats left is poor satoshi, he gets no love.

no cause of MRC's look. surprised you didnt switch your avi to new hiyuu, then all thats left is poor satoshi, he gets no love.

I didn't have time yet! :D I'm still living in christmas because I have so much christmas candy left... But I really love Hiyuu's purple hair!

Tbqh I think Satoshi's clown collar looks stupid as fuck. He would look so much better without it... With those pompous velvet harem pants and that gorgeous jacket (and without the hat and collar) he looks like a gothic Versailles member :D

I didn't have time yet! :D I'm still living in christmas because I have so much christmas candy left... But I really love Hiyuu's purple hair!

Tbqh I think Satoshi's clown collar looks stupid as fuck. He would look so much better without it... With those pompous velvet harem pants and that gorgeous jacket (and without the hat and collar) he looks like a gothic Versailles member :D

way above Versailles fuglyness, i dont see it.

The first meeting is free and then each date is 5$ lol.

Omg though..his voice. Yowza.

lol tryna get that cash. can you record it and put it up on your yt? i wanna Yowza.too

lol tryna get that cash. can you record it and put it up on your yt? i wanna Yowza.too

I have no idea how to do that...it's on my nook. Let me google shit lol. Omg I did it. I don't even know if I'm doing it right, I know you can use a mic or something? I have no idea, I just like listening to his voice lol.

p.s. I have no life.

Edited by kyoselflove

p.s. I have no life.

i dont have one either My Lady. thank you.

oh no he didn't, he fucking rerecoded lily, like why would he do that. the orginal is much better though. i wish they would throw a rerecording of lily on the new album and forcepalm eve

http://youtu.be/7edZDvFtdCo?t=16m24s

anyway after listing to ir, i still say eve wasn't the backbone since it sounds basic and no wow. Lycaon's backbone is Yuuki, satoshi, and zero/rito. ichiro be having some nice dumming, and hiyuu has his parts.

oh no he didn't, he fucking rerecoded lily, like why would he do that. the orginal is much better though. i wish they would throw a rerecording of lily on the new album and forcepalm eve

http://youtu.be/7edZDvFtdCo?t=16m24s

anyway after listing to ir, i still say eve wasn't the backbone since it sounds basic and no wow. Lycaon's backbone is Yuuki, satoshi, and zero/rito. ichiro be having some nice dumming, and hiyuu has his parts.

Can't say I really miss eve because when he was in the band...their music was more bland and repetitive than it is now.  *gets shot*