Zeus

Lycaon

does anyone still have that video that got taken down

that one of yuuki in the maid outfit feeding the members 

i rlly liked that video 

this band still giving me orgasms...... tf? if you ever shaded them, your life must suck. 

btw yuuki was flawless in fragile

Edited by blackdoll

so i was listening to royal  order and Kesshou Hana came on and i remember people stanning the fuck out of it in the last live DVD thread. i was like  i get because that song has a lot going on in the instrumental? i was thinking dammm that something i gotta give to eve becasue last dance doesnt have as much in that department and Môrô doesn't travel  + since it was upgraded from chizuru probably it would be a minus because less work. marigold was the last hope so i started to listening to Jôyoku no Acme. and bam Jesus had just as much switch up. by the end of the album with good  headphones i realized that Jesus is their heaviest song. not only that but these songs could have been on royal oder or 「Ambrozia」 because it was not weak at all. they used the same tuning and writing style. the vocals are diff thats it. further more this album backs up me shading eve and mio because its a sneak diss saying they can do it without them. now JNA is my favorite album at the moment.

"Last full album "Camera Obscura" is won first place of Oricon indies album chart" from google. dammmmmmm i didnt even know they did well. https://www.barks.jp/news/?id=1000130997#utm_source=tw_BARKS_NEWS&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tw_auto

10 hours ago, gerry said:

hello, as it is called this band? sorry for offtop385181_506480346069303_1892187903_n.jpg?

signal?