Zeus

Lycaon

the ideal split up.

Yuuki goes solo doing whatever he want, something like wing works, not a band, just that dude bringing in people to make the sound he wants.

Satoshi, Ichiro, and hiyuu grab Ran (xepher) and form a band.

Zero Grabs Re:dis vocalist and forms a new band.

Why? Yuuki-sama shouldn't be tied down, Hiyuu and Ichiro joined after the metal era so they should be fine with Satoshi and all of them seem flexibable. And Zero seems to be behind the metal/hard stuff. Lastly Ran is the best Japanses vocalist after Yuuki while having stuff in common with yuuki. Re:dis Guy has the best harsh vocals in vk after yuuki, both unique singers.

Edited by blackdoll

i count 91 without rerecordings/remasters another album could bumb that up to 100

BALLAD, Lycaon went out with a headbanger

I just want to say that yuuki's pink hair onnagata s&m russian hooker wub wub dubstep whip cracking phase was easily the sexiest thing any bandomen has done in recent memory

why are they disbanding again? ughhh fml and subs please cause that shit looks funyy "YES! YES!"

found yuuki a dance teacher, seriosly why cant that be him

so ready for the new single, Lycaon just reloaded their Gun, to blow these other bands out the water right quick. I wonder how the other bands feel about this.

I think bands like lycaon mean another type of thing when they talk about "reloading their.. guns to ..erm BLOW other bands..whatever"

This is stupid anyway, theres NOTHING this band does differently from bands like SCREW MEJIBRAY and all those others. They won't blow anyone, except for their boyfriends maybe.

My honest opinion.

Other bands aren't affected by Lycaon's "blow" because they aren't calling it a day.

Sure about that, they stay tryna get pictures with em, plus they have to wait even longer to take it easy / feel easy

I think bands like lycaon mean another type of thing when they talk about "reloading their.. guns to ..erm BLOW other bands..whatever"

This is stupid anyway, theres NOTHING this band does differently from bands like SCREW MEJIBRAY and all those others. They won't blow anyone, except for their boyfriends maybe.

My honest opinion.

Nice try but you failed cause I never used "whatever." To make it clear i mean blow as in smoke from the metaphoric firearm which is a gun. Plus they are not saying it, IM saying it 

And thats all you if you cant hear it

and ok

New Lycaon theory here, tell me if you agree. Lycaon is R&B (good r&b ) kei because they just have that love and deep emotion to it (mainly on Yuuki's part), at first i thought they were future pop, put pop now seems to be selling them short as just fun.

compare

visual of that feels

Edited by blackdoll

My honest opinion.

cJnbZ.gif dat-booty.gif

No but in all seriousness, I could take the Lycaon blowing bands out the water comment more seriously if:

1. There was actually some competition in the Indies Scene (No, Mejibray, TBS, Royz, Screw, or whoever MH seems to have hard ons for, IS NOT competition imho).

2. If this single dropped as some nice thing they did for the fans, post disbandment, NOT after they announced their last single with their disbandment.  This is obviously a greedy cash grab (fairly certain they should've been making more than enough dough alone with the sentiment of their last shows and their previous "LAST" single). 

wtf is that suppose to mean, the band will reform after realizing "well this isnt so bad" after drinking a bottle of brandy? or when we come back to dominate music again separately we will still be #Lycaon (dahhhhh though).

Lycaon and their Royal to slave complex

Oh god fy for playing with my feelings Lycaon just when I was about to accept this disbandment jk, acutally not

or when we come back to dominate music again separately we will still be #Lycaon

since the note left in the booklet is the only hint for a real comeback (I guess?) this theory seems plausible to me atm

please raise my hope with more hints tho

wtf is that suppose to mean, the band will reform after realizing "well this isnt so bad" after drinking a bottle of brandy? or when we come back to dominate music again separately we will still be #Lycaon (dahhhhh though).

Lycaon and their Royal to slave complex

I know wtf, I dunno.

Oh god fy for playing with my feelings Lycaon just when I was about to accept this disbandment jk, acutally not

since the note left in the booklet is the only hint for a real comeback (I guess?) this theory seems plausible to me atm

please raise my hope with more hints tho

Or maybe they're all coming back together under a new name. But who knows because it was on Yuuki's page, maybe just him?

I DUNNNO!!!!!!!11111111

I ordered it...until then...

Yuuki in shower ^^

tumblr_nxbjwqelXf1sskz7so1_500.jpg

JNTM winner