Trombe

MIYAVI new maxi single "Real?" release

MIYAVI new maxi single "Real?" will be released at 2014/09/10 (1,296yen)

[track list]
01.Real?
02.Set It On Fire
<Bonus Tracks -Live at Shepherds Bush Empire, London->
03.Day 1
04.Cry Like This
05.Ganryu
06.Survive
07.Horizon

The title track of single "Real?" is an uplifting tune with "futuristic beats" and whatnot ("sure to become a new live anthem", etc) produced by Jam & Lewis. The coupling track "Set It On Fire" is produced by Jeff Blue who previously worked with Linkin Park for example, so we can expect a "masculine" song with energy and stuff. Bonus tracks with London live footage are to be included as well.

Cover art:

35lxfgg.jpg

(via Google Translator, so some finer details about the style of music might not be that accurate xD)

Yeaaaaaah, don't really like it either. Might have to do with the people who wrote it, lmao.

Only thing I liked was the sound of ol' Miv's guitar.

Might go and listen to a couple of his other, much better, songs now.

I remember hearing once that his popularity dropped after he left PSC (though this was from a PSC-stan so I'd take it with a grain of salt) but I'm not sure if that's also visible in CD/ticket-sales. We need nekkichi to provide us with the CD sales numbers, because I have no idea where she gets them.

lmao dafuq is this XD

Would be a lot better if you could actually hear more of MYV's guitarplay. Anyway, weird gospel-pop-combo-thingie~ not sure if want.

well, not sure if hearing more of the guitarstuffs would be better as that riff is another case of generic diarrhea that he had for years now regarding his riffage. it's the gazillionst variation of the "strong" + a couple of dozen other tracks lick he's been running into the ground.

plus while i'm all for singalongy gospel pop whatever, this is just a incredibly sad and unsuccessfull attempt at trying that. the melody itself is shit and it's accompanied by a shit groove, but then for good measure repeated 20x times. maybe if it's hammered into our eardrums enough times we'll occasionaly be forced to like it i dunno...

Ok myv sux. This iz turrble.

As much as I don't care for his major label bullshit, I'd prefer his samurai era over this.