Trombe

Lycaon new maxi single & album release

Not super thrilled about the covers but I'm sure when I listen to the album it all ties together somehow and it'll be the perfect finishing touch to the greatest visual kei album released in 15 years like I expected  :lolita_blink:

The album covers aren't appearing for me but... that tracklist and new look... TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR MEH EYES.

You're right ! I've changed the link, should be ok now.

You're right ! I've changed the link, should be ok now.

Thought it was just me. xD Thank you very much! That Limited edition cover is a total win to me but... dat Regular edition one... sure? *swaps pic to Limited one* x) Only joking, cover art is always awesome so thanks eiheartx, and for all the updates guys!

Love the regular edition cover in it's simplicity.. (Can't help but think of Videodrome..)

The special edition.. Eh, it's just Yuuki. Not that he isn't stunning but I've always hated the concept of just using bandmen head shots for covers (especially for full albums) feels like a waste to me and takes away from the identity of the album. Thanks to them for giving us some of each though!

Not super thrilled about the covers but I'm sure when I listen to the album it all ties together somehow and it'll be the perfect finishing touch to the greatest visual kei album released in 15 years like I expected  :lolita_blink:

*2013 (MRC)

anyway yuuki reverting back to memai, and the other a continuation of shadow. anyway please let yuuki bring out his gutturals and screams

i just realized that ichiro is dressed normal (fashionably of course)

They just finished a filming a PV (according to their twitters)!

damm another live pv dvd ughhhhh

just wondering does anyone know what the pv is for? i guess that's why yuuki kept changing hair color.