Trombe

Lycaon new maxi single & album release

was singing it in the shower

I take back what i said, i totally forgot they were in russia, hopefully they herd a brutal deathcore there, after all thats how it is done. germany too but it'll be on the album then.

Hnnn I'll refrain from listening to any samples if such come out but I'd kill for the cover art and tracklist right now just to have some indication of what the mood will be. 

Will be album of the year fosho' so I ordered  :lolita_love:

omg omg omg omg i wasn't ready. 30 dollars though, hopefully i cant add this.....

"Camera obscura-カメラオブスキュラ-" [track list]
01.Camera obscura-SE-
02.追憶(tsuioku)
03.Dark Night
04.Liar
05.shadow
06.暗室(anshitsu)-SE- (included in limited edition)
07.marionette
08.君を壊すガラスの衝動(kimi wo kowasu garasu no shoudou)
09.くちづけ(kuchiduke)-SE- (included in limited edition)
10.Rouge
11.馬鹿ね。(baka ne)
12.アネモネ(anemone)
13.売女(baita)-SE- (included in limited edition)
14.悪女の微笑(akujo no hohoemi)
15.ILLUSION
16.メランコリック(melancholic) (included in limited edition)
17.ジプシー(gypsy)
18.endroll-SE-

pffffft lol 5 SE's =___= i doubt this album will be better than pyuera's demotape with the same title but still gonna check it out 

OH MY FUCKING GOD, HOLY FUCKING SHIT 10 SONGS OF THE BAT! im not ready............. HELL YEAH I'M READY FOR THIS FROTHY PLEASURE!

i'll be waiting like a good bitch slave....

Damn, I haven't checked out their recent stuff yet and a new album is coming out soon. Gotta make up for lost time.

Despite feeling lukewarm about Lycaon releases in recent years (except for 薔薇~Rose - I loved that single), I have always given them another chance and mildly enjoyed the output.  At least now I'm not expecting another album in the same vein as Royal Order, but lately they have been getting better than the Eros era, in my opinion.

Talking about 薔薇~Rose (which is flawless) and the single「麻薬/眩暈-めまい-」, why those song aren't on any album?? Did I miss something? ://

Talking about 薔薇~Rose (which is flawless) and the single「麻薬/眩暈-めまい-」, why those song aren't on any album?? Did I miss something? ://

rose vocals are lesser than the ones now, like not in your face. and as for 麻薬/眩暈-めまい- as flawless as that is its too old.

anyway new look (click pic for the others pics)

http://vk.com/lycaon?z=photo-6102319_347903744%2Fwall-6102319_5387

does anyone have better quality scans. i need to analyze. yuuki looks kinda yeahh with that hat lol. kyo has posted in the Lycaon thread