Trombe

Lycaon new maxi single & album release

if only anima turns out brutal...... anyway i guess they had enough covers for this year. *music slut level rises*

if only anima turn out brutal...... anyway i guess they had enough covers for this year. *music slut level rises*

I really hope so too! And i'm pretty sure akai ringo is a ballad :D

I really hope so too! And i'm pretty sure akai ringo is a ballad :D

hopefully they heard nocturnal bloodlust's  Pleasure Of Torture or Disaster and decided to upgrade it.

as for a ballad like song I'm down they always slay them, and yuuki.............................

Whaaaaaaat?  I hope its nothing like anything from Nocturnal Bloodlust.

:wan-17:

upgraded, as in good deathcore :thumbs: . they could use a brutal track so they cant be seen as punks.

Lycaon: "we could be brutal if we wanted to," "see."

person: "ooooooooo shit that was sick." "ok guys, you got it"

Shadow is just as good as the other stuff they have released lately, so the b-sides should be up to snuff

I don't have any problem with them having breakdowns and shit, but gawd they should never take any cues from complete hack shite bands like NB. 

they should never take any cues from complete hack shite bands like NB.

AMEN! I don't want buttlust rip-offs in my Lycaon. If they're gonna follow the vein of heavier bands, I'd rather they take cues from ones that are waaaayy better than NB.

lol at the covers. so bland

Personally, I am not a big fan of cover art featuring just member photos. Lycaon has great visuals and they pull it off well, but I prefer a little original artwork, I like hand drawn stuff especially. For outside example; I like the Tzk pics for the covers of Mejibray's A Priori - Shuuei - Decadence series, but I would really love to see more like the original Karma single, the "Mantichoras" face or the little drawing on Emotional Karma. Even if it looks somewhat like a kid drew it, it's very interesting to me. More so than just a pic of the newest look.

Anyway, for people who have heard it already, it sounds like it's pretty great, I am still big into the last single so this is good news

Yes, they are wearing their awesome clothes.  And why does Ichirou still get no love like he is still support >.<  lol  Love it and want mooooore.

fucking bitches! like that was enough. lol at yuuki trynna get haha (acting wise). ^^ it's no surprise, get hip! but dam that was so sweet. love the drum and soothing sound. baby give it to me baby give it to me ahhh ahh owo oh*SISTAR VOICE.*

Seems really good so far but I need a little more to feed off of. At least I'll enjoy the chorus. I'm really glad they stopped those PV spots where its not a mixed down version of the song. 

Sounds nice ! A very VK chorus, but the falsetto at :30 is gorgeous, towards the end I feel there is more to the chorus instrumentally than I thought right as it started