Trombe

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST new album "THE OMNIGOD" release

lmao

ass

What I like the most in this band is probably the way they manage to stay creative and at the same time they prevent their sound to go generic, which is not something easy when you're a deathcore/metalcore band. After their debut I've been a bit worried because they started to suffer of a lack of inspiration but thankfully they fixed that problem. Because yeah, usually, a deathcore band's originality doesn't tend to last long enough... That said, I just hope that GENESIS won't be the only good song coming from the album.

I like the chorus for what it is as I'm always down for the super catchiness, but I don't think it fits well in this song. It seems to just come out of nowhere and I feel like the song overstays its welcome too. Maybe shave off a minute or so. I'm not down for trying to stuff everything into a song just to stuff it into the song...possibly cut the breakdown down or the solo section (or maybe solo over top of the final chorus and into the outro) or the song break that is at around 3:20. I appreciate the ambition and overall the song is good, but I don't think this'll be a song I repeat to often (though I said that about Strike in Fact and that didn't happen. lol We'll see). Still looking forward to the album.

The new song is too long. Not that I don't like long songs, but this one gets tiring while listening.

I'm pumped up for the album! :D

i think maybe Libra - another scene- sounds better than original one.

btw, they spelt the band name wrong in the video title. XD

first half's going to be brutal and second half (at least most of it) should be a few pretty nice and beautiful songs! can't wait to get my special extreme edition of this masterpiece! 8D

These samples sound good, indeed this could probably be their best album... But I'd rather not rely on previews that barely reach 30 seconds and better wait until I've listened to the whole album. 

Music's pretty good, I'm willing to give them another chance, but I'm not a huge fan of the engrish. I mean, I know that engrish is very, very commonly used in VK, but for some reason, whenever some other VK band uses engrish, it doesn't bother me and sometimes it gets a laugh out of me, but whenever these guys do it (which is at least 90% of the time), it just plain annoys me. I dunno...

But regarding this album, I'm hoping it's more engaging than their previous one. GRIMOIRE (if that's what it's called) just didn't capture my interest all that much. Although, I heard Last Relapse in a shuffle a few days ago and vaguely remember being impressed by it.