ricchubunny

D.I.D. on indefinite hiatus

this is the new fashion style ? after, yuuki of Lustknot akane... Visual kei makes people freak...

hpe he can be treated

Nope, visual kei attracts people rejected by the society, so it doesn't make them freaks, it attracts freaks.

lol at people thinking it's a fashion style. Are you some sort of retarded for believing people would make something like this up? 

I don't know him personally (of course) but in general people suffering from schizophrenia can't get cured completely but there still is a chance that they find the right medication which could help him with the symptoms caused by his schizophrenia so it doesn't mean he stays locked up for the rest of his life and in case they find the medication and he takes them as he is supposed to he might feel better someday so I don't think that the band is completely off tables but it might take a while. Antipsychotics/Neuroleptics might not be the best medication out there but it is NOT impossible that he might feel better at some point. I really hope he does because he really is an amazing musician. 

lol at people thinking it's a fashion style. Are you some sort of retarded for believing people would make something like this up? 

We not stupid, it's way of talking, we knows he don't want this... but if you can't understand we not serious when we (I) talk about "fashion style" it's because it's maybe you who retarded ?

don't take all at first degrees, this is my way of expressing my sorrow for this singer, that's all :wink:

I know this sickness, one member of my family suffers it.

Akane's been through a bunch of things in the past, leading up to his mass depression. like he said before, "I write my songs from personal matters, I do not write of trivial things". I wish him the best and it really breaks my heart to know he has to go through that.

It saddens me to tears honestly, D.I.D. will never be the same, Akane will never be the same. May you recover Akane.

I don't like D.I.D. but I just hope he gets better, whether he comes back to the band or not. As always, health first, like Ito said, this disease's really horrible.

Is this in reference to above? Are those song lyrics on the papers or?

Not lyrics, seems like he's talking to his fans, that they saved him for him being 'loved'.

More like a letter to the fans, kinda cute.

Somehow I knew this would happen one day, and definitely not surprised it turned out like this.

Either way, I wish him luck in the future, along with his friends and family ;o;

Horrible news, as unsurprising as it is. I just really hope the treatment he receives is the right kind, too many people I know suffering with mental illness are given medications based on "evening them out" so they don't do reckless things, rather than truly helping them be happy in life. As he is a preforming artist, I just hope he comes back to us with the same passion we know him to have (without so much of the pain he struggles through.)

I wish Akane the best. These disorders are not pleasant to deal with. I hope he takes his time to get better and I'm glad he's taking his own well-being first before everything else. It's not an easy choice to make and I hope in the end he gets the proper help he needs to live life happily again.

I don't know him personally (of course) but in general people suffering from schizophrenia can't get cured completely but there still is a chance that they find the right medication which could help him with the symptoms caused by his schizophrenia so it doesn't mean he stays locked up for the rest of his life and in case they find the medication and he takes them as he is supposed to he might feel better someday so I don't think that the band is completely off tables but it might take a while. Antipsychotics/Neuroleptics might not be the best medication out there but it is NOT impossible that he might feel better at some point. I really hope he does because he really is an amazing musician. 

It's not retarded to have the thought. People who actually have this disorder are a VERY small segment of the population, so for two people within the visual kei scene to “come out” with it in a very short time, of course some people are going to have the thought “they're faking it.” People do stupid shit all the time to get out of contracts.

That being said, I don't think he's faking (or that the other guy was either)―just a bad coincidence.

Yeah, i understand what inartistic is talking about. I heard a history that there's even members who pretend they died  to leave the scene O_O

Its a kinda dirty industry.

But i dont think its the case. Akane had it since before, and they were getting ready for their comeback...Its so sad...

I don't know him personally (of course) but in general people suffering from schizophrenia can't get cured completely

schizophrenia can be treated more or less successfully if diagnosed early and his doctors know what they're dealing with (quick google shows that Japan has been pretty behind on this as of early 2000's);

I'm not sure if he could afford was doing drugs (weed in particular can escalate schizophrenic conditions in predisposed individuals very rapidly), maybe getting clean and undergoing right kind of treatment can get him back within a year or so (I mean, Amanda Bynes is out of mental hospital and supposedly all right.)

we probably won't know if this thing is a hoax to generate more drama/leave the scene while saving face & having qt fan made paper cranes delivered to record label office. 

Family said its impossible to him be recovered....I still cant believe.

Btw, some of the stuff that he wrote in the hospital : https://twitter.com/did_sho/status/473699088806838272/photo/1

Shattered-Tranquility has translated the band's comment about Akane leaving; they also translated the letter, which I think is in that picture.