Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

アルルカン(arlequin) new maxi single "墓穴(hakaana)" release

アルルカン(arlequin) new maxi single "墓穴(hakaana)" will be released at 2014/07/30 (3 TYPE)

TYPE A (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including "墓穴(hakaana)" PV), TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including 4 live songs from their one-man live "Slip over the EDGE" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2014/03/15), and TYPE C (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.墓穴(hakaana)
02.Apotosis
03.リビドー(libido) (included in TYPE C)

btw they will hold their one-man live "道連れ。(michidure)" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2014/10/19 and their one-man live "カルぺ・ディエム(carpe diem)" at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2015/01/18

a case where you can see how much opinions can differ... i think stella (the complete single) was extremely boring but their first 2 releases were AMAZING - so half excited for this new one i guess...

Great news and a release fast! 

His two previous singles were amazing!

Stella and Eclipse, all the songs are fantastic, I hope they keep it up. :)

well now i am kinda excited for this release because their new look/more of a new band pic looks pretty cool and i really like the cover-art of their new maxi single and same goes for the song titles!

album arts revealed!

25fkjgj.jpg

2ufzfib.jpg

2ennar7.jpg

I think the album arts are very pretty and I will preorder the singles asap. I really love everything they've released (except for 胸の内側に宿る息 maybe) so I'm pretty sure I'll love these as well.

i think this might be their heaviest song/single yet which is good. he needs to bring out the lows and highs though like in zou.

i think this might be their heaviest song/single yet which is good. he need to bring out the lows and highs though like in zou.

Agreed 100%, zou is awesome.

Guess I'm the only one who likes Stella more than what I'm hearing here? Well this definitely isn't "bad" (I like the melody), but I want to hear more than just the chorus to make up my mind. Specifically, I wanna see how the harsh vocals fit into the overall structure of the song - whether it's just there to substitute arbitrary sections of the song as filler (like what some other bands are doing), or there's something more imaginative and interesting going on.

Guess I'm the only one who likes Stella more than what I'm hearing here? Well this definitely isn't "bad" (I like the melody), but I want to hear more than just the chorus to make up my mind. Specifically, I wanna see how the harsh vocals fit into the overall structure of the song - whether it's just there to substitute arbitrary sections of the song as filler (like what some other bands are doing), or there's something more imaginative and interesting going on.

Same.

Stella has one of the best chorus a VK bad produced this year.

This song is ok, but doens't seem as great as Stella.

Agreed 100%, zou is awesome.

even without it they are the best vk core band. jp too for me with metalcore

Sign in to follow this