Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

アルルカン(arlequin) new maxi single "墓穴(hakaana)" release

I was kinda ready to ignore this band around the time Eclipse came out, but damn, this is a solid single. Even the B-sides are good!

By the way, what is the proper way to pronounce the title? Is it ボケツ or ハカーナ? never mind

I was kinda ready to ignore this band around the time Eclipse came out, but damn, this is a solid single. Even the B-sides are good!

By the way, what is the proper way to pronounce the title? Is it ボケツ or ハカーナ? never mind

Please share your wisdom with us, I'm equally confused with the romanization of the title XD

it's haka-ana :)

Is there any logic behind the romanization 'boketsu' other than Google Translate choosing to use that version? :D

Is there any logic behind the romanization 'boketsu' other than Google Translate choosing to use that version? :D

well the kanji 墓穴 has two possible romanizations and both are correct and mean the same thing (grave).. it's just that for this release the one arlequin's using is "haka-ana" instead of "boketsu" (you can hear this in the lyrics as well if you pay attention to what Aki sings) ^^

Sign in to follow this