Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

9GOATS BLACK OUT will resume activities

after performing under project "Baphomet" in 2010/10-12, 9GOATS BLACK OUT will resume activities by holding one-man live "Melancholy pool" at Nagoya ell.FITS ALL at 2011/01/08, at OSAKA MUSE at 2011/01/15 and at Shibuya O-West at 2011/01/22

btw their new look has been shown in their OHP

http://9goats.net/

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2515

yay! This is one good news.

The new looks are more to their earlier days,

don't you think? It looks familiar, sleeping beauty era?

i love Ryo stripes suit, so classic <3

ah hope new singles, maxi or album or PV ONLY single or whatever also coming up sometimes next year.

But for now, i am glad to know they're still around :)

Never really got into them, but I heard one song by them (which I loved), so I'm kinda happy. Also for their fans 8D

Shattered-Tranquility[/url]":22ttibne]9goats-black-out-back-on-the-scene-opening-2011-with-a-tour

After half a year of uncertainty and suspicion, it is my pleasure to announce that ryo, uta, and hati (and akaya, too!) are now finally making a triumphant return as 9GOATS BLACK OUT!

9GOATS BLACK OUT, who had been on an indefinite hiatus since April, have announced that they will resume activities in 2011, opening the new year with a series of oneman lives in January! As of yet, only three dates have been announced on the “Melancholy pool?? tour, but fans are sure to be awash in relief, rather than melancholy, over the resumption in activities!

The April 26 hiatus announcement was soon followed by the revelation that support drummer aki (ex-GULLET) would be departing from the band. aki, who had performed with 9GOATS since the band’s inception, reflected fondly on his experience as a part of 9GOATS but admitted that, from the beginning, his involvement was meant to be short-lived. Still, while his departure may have been inevitable, it was nonetheless difficult for many fans, some of whom feared for the band’s future, to accept. Over the subsequent months the members continued to perform, individually in various sessions and, not-so-secretly, as a trio under the name “baphomet,?? keeping their ties to the music scene strong. But the question of if and when 9GOATS would return remained unresolved.

…Until now! So let’s all celebrate 9GOATS BLACK OUT’s official return by diving head first into the “Melancholy pool?? !

[...]

Good news. :3

Sign in to follow this