FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKK MMMMYYYYY HHHHHOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKK

I still don't feel like doing school, just don't see the point anymore -_-

My roommate's ex-husband will be here soon, so I have to go make some spaghetti.

Also I have a headache, but I found my massive bottle of ibuprofen so I should be okay...

Recently it became uncomfortable here. Some new mods and reincarnated hot people users are unfriendly and drama-making on board. They think if they're privilege users they can do whatever they want, they don't respect rules and tell me that I don't respect them (and it's not so!) I wonder how such people became mods! I will not tell who I'm talking about but LET'S BE FRIENDLY TO EACH OTHER. This forum is very good and I want it to stay a good place.

Recently it became uncomfortable here. Some new mods and reincarnated hot people users are unfriendly and drama-making on board. They think if they're privilege users they can do whatever they want, they don't respect rules and tell me that I don't respect them (and it's not so!) I wonder how such people became mods! I will not tell who I'm talking about but LET'S BE FRIENDLY TO EACH OTHER. This forum is very good and I want it to stay a good place.

I think I kind of missed the drama

I just realized that Jake is banned O__O

maybe a late reply, but:

hmmz, we've only added one mod over the last 1.5 year, and that was zesshoku, and I do not think he made any foes here as far as I know. As for all the other mods, well, they are here (including me) since late 2009? not sure, but it has been some time...

As for VIP's, I also think they're not really bad, let alone making fun of people. Yeah, there have been quite a few additions lately, but all have been through a fairly tough decision-taking.

The only drama that I can think of, would be by Herpes, but he has quieted down since he've become yellow...

Just wanted to come in and say FUCK THE SNOW.

I moved to Cleveland last night BEFORE this "snow storm" and I woke up this morning to a ton of snow everywhere.

I went outside to take my dog out and people were spinning their tires. it was a sight.

procrastinating for a week feels ..good.. in a slightly bad way..

..but Aikido seminar with Kanetsuka Sensei this weekend is going to be fun! *w*

My Aikido club has a seminar coming up in march, should be pretty fun. I could have gone to our extra practice session today but I am still feeling under the weather so I am gunna wait on that one.

In other news, I finally made a new sig...it's taken me, what, a year? XD

Cool! :D

yeah, that sounds like a good plan. :3 I some how managed to promise the guys and our sensei that I would come to every practise.. o.O but it's ok.. I should go to every practise anyway so.. P:

Wehey! grats! XD

oow.. :/ bad dog.

I like how my hair totally ignores what I say, and just BWAFF with out me saying ok.. (-_-')

but other than that this is a good day. A very good day actually. I like Aikido people, they are awesome. :3

^

Urgh, got that problem a lot! Bloody hair. Though I don't like it D:

Why is EROS still in my folders ?

i like Eros... D: well im still waiting for Jesus <3 when does it come

out again? i forgot... ><; well the album i mean...