Its kind of odd.

Jrock is starting to bore me to death.

I still have my favorite bands but I'm getting really bored with the whole Jrock VK thing.

heartbreak hurts man.
Its kind of odd.

I still have my favorite bands but I'm getting really bored with the whole Jrock VK thing.

Its kind of odd.

Eh, it's time to branch out. I was that way for a while, but it is amazing once you find out how much other good music is out there. Really, don't limit yourself :)

Really, don't limit yourself :)

I've been wanting to listen to new music for a long time, but when you do not have your own computer, and the one you use is old and prone to messing up... it is not easy. Plus whenever school comes around I just never have time.

Does anyone here listen to the Neofolk/Industrial/Martial Industrial music like Current 93, Blood Axis, Boyd Rice projects, Death In June and the likes? I'd love to make a thread for that stuff, but then again I'd rather not make topics if there's not going to be any discussion in 'em :D

I've finally learned to *unlimit* myself when it comes to music

Oh and due to that thing, I've learned to love such indie bands like OGRE YOU ASSHOLE (only checked some vids by them, digging!) or SuiseinoboaZ

Nothing special IRL though, boring Winnie Pooh movie moments with friends, rave party skipping...hurrrgh failed exams.

Sweden, just wait for me :|

...or Germany, which one is better?

^ If you like Suisei, you'd def like Number Girl since their frontman produced Suisei and they have a similar "core sound."

I need to buy Suisei's albums. But I'm scared to look at my bank account now to see if I'd have the money for them . . .

Does anyone here listen to the Neofolk/Industrial/Martial Industrial music like Current 93, Blood Axis, Boyd Rice projects, Death In June and the likes? I'd love to make a thread for that stuff, but then again I'd rather not make topics if there's not going to be any discussion in 'em :D

I listen only tenhi and Death In June but I wanna discover new bands on that ganra.

I fell beter so I go school.

This weekend was a best , I was finally seen Korpiklani to play live and that was Awesome gig. My friends band was warm-up act.

when over my cousins for dinner...and of course i eat alot..

don't really know how this diet thing is going to work out...

:/

i hate my weight...

ugh...........can't...........focus...........@_@

fb portfolio 8/10

website 5/10

business cards 2/10

fuck........need to finish........need to make more $$$

mediafire just today made a major change to their design o.o

I didn't think of any better place to say it, but they wiped out all the DL's to one of my files for some reason but the rest are still there.