Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-NEGA Gt.SAN new band "the:Ø" has formed

ex-NEGA Gt.SAN continual session band "実験体NEMESIS(jikkentai NEMESIS)" has changed to new formal band "the:Ø" after their live at Shinsaibashi FANJ-twice at 2014/04/25, and they will commence their activities in 2014 summer

"the:Ø" members:
Vo.槐-saica- (ex-Ridiot-->Reeper)
Gt.SAN (ex-FESTER-->「13」-->NEGA)
Gt.尋弥-hiroya-
Ba.凪-nagi- (ex-ルミカ。(lumica)-->Re:ACT-->レガリア(regalia))
Dr.アル-aru- (ex-LAGING-->Vior gloire, now Purple Stone(support))

http://the0-official.net/

1.) am flawless

2.) learn your history xoxox

bah! i thought you came up with some original bullshit but you are just quoting others! ;/  it's not jewtype i know of! kinda missed you since Grieva shoutbox, though ;_;

It's nice to see these visual faces !!

That's killed everyone's hopes of him being in THE BLACK SWAN. also, how do you pronounce the name of this band?

It's pronounced as The Zero. They put that :Ø thingy just to make it "stylish".

As for SAN being in THE BLACK SWAN or not, I couldn't care less, because I never really liked him much, tbh. I'm more concerned about their bassist leaving Regalia to join this band, though, which would be a shame, since Regalia is actually pretty cool.

It's pronounced “the o (ジオ)” (as in the letter o, not the number 0, despite their URL)

Sort of like “geo” (imagine a Japanese accent saying “the o”)

↑ source is SAN

@jon_jonz Regalia already got a new bassist

TBS or not TBS, I'm glad and so happy he is back with a formal band. Can't wait to listen to some of their stuff. ~ :DD

Wait & see. I hope they will hold at least one year and they won't disband... Okay, I wish. 

I keep misreading the topic as "ex-NEGA Gt. STAN" and no

I was expecting something completely different, both visually and musically. It's not bad at all, but this sounds a lot like the latest stuff Lolita23Q released.

I never really liked SAN, so I don't care if this band lasts for a long time or not, but tihnk it won't, because it's too generic and they don't even seem to decide how they'll write their own band name. Everywere I check it's written differently.

Sign in to follow this