Trombe

龍兎(ryuto) new band "the LOTUS" has formed, has joined PSC & 4 new CDs release

limited edition (2,700yen) of their new mini album "Providence of BIONIC" will include CD+DVD (including "Grace" PV) and will be in sleeve case, and regular edition (2,320yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.VIO-NIX[into the core]
02.少年(shounen)
03.【DERR:ZELD】
04.Grace

PSIS-10021.jpg
PSIS-10022.jpg

limited edition (2,700yen) of their new mini album "Providence of JESUS" will include CD+DVD (including "A.P.O" PV) and will be in sleeve case, and regular edition (2,320yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.ベヘリット(beherit)
02.PANDEMIC
03.Lament.
04.A.P.O

The new ViViD[99].

I like how much "dark" imagery they tried to slather this PV with.. but then it sounds like this. Not that other bands of this type don't do that.

Can't even say anything on the song itself. Literally can't.

jfc PSC is charging 2,320 yen for a 4-song mini-album now? what kind of desperation?

EDIT: song in the sample video is kinda vanilla, but I actually like it.

limited edition (2,700yen) of their new mini album "Providence of LUV" will include CD+DVD (including "Last Song..." PV) and will be in sleeve case, and regular edition (2,320yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.Heavenly
02.Clarity
03.NEVER ENDING SNOW
04.Last Song...

Same PV-film-place as Jupiter's Last Moment spotted! Although I think that those kind of places are used by 99% of visual bands :D the music itself didn't give much at all to me, is any PSC band interesting these days? As mentioned, I remember the days when PSC was the label-to-be, and a new band was exciting....

Causality - Epic

BIONIC - Good

Jesus - bleh

LUV - ?

What happen to them? (இ﹏இ`。)

I think it's pretty cool how they kinda change up style for each of the Providence of... mini-albums.