Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

SCREW new album "PSYCHO MONSTERS" release

Love the Regular edition cover , but nothing too psycho on this one .
I am thinking this album is even better than SCREW and 糜爛-BIRAN-!!!!!
Can not wait ! I hope they stop doing ballad-ish style !
Byou's voice is suitable for hard rock , metal and screamo only !!

I am surprised !!! This is a downright cool Screw song, not even just a "cool considering how they are now" song... I am quite interested in this album now

I am still not a fan of Byou but this reminds me of when I first listened to their songs and the passion of the song makes it more than worth it, I think he himself

did a good job here too.

This sounds like the musical equivalent of tap water . . . except Byou's rockin' the cca. 2012 L'Arc Hyde look, so more like stale tap water. :|

(still, more listenable than what I usually sample from them)

It's not a bad song. I just hope there is more to their album. But at least it's not a big mash up of rock and crazy silly techno shit. So it has that.

There's improvement but other than that, nothing really worthwhile.

Byou's Hyde -2012- cosplay was kind of cute though :)

I liked the first 15 seconds.

And then Byou started singing. I mean his voice is....better than it used to be but his melodies are so uninspired and boring.

Not to say the instrumental work is phenomenal, only the first 15 seconds caught my attention.

Also, not sure if this was intentional but I hear some of Sadie's "toge" influence. Psychedelic guitar cadence, same melodic progression in the chorus.

Video is a million times better though.

There goes Kazuki again 

Using the same guitar techniques for every solo. We all get it dude, you know how to play the guitar.

This song is boring to point where it almost like watching paint dry or just looking at the microwave waiting for your food to be done. 

I hope there are songs that are 10x better than this. 

This band is just so unremarkable that it boggles the mind how they are still around after all these years of being the drabbest name on the block.

Well it's simple. They look like "beautiful men", and the jap girls go crazy over that. That's how they continue to sell

as i thought good. the only recent release that i didn't really care for was tear drop.  Evil Passions sounds like  born song

It sounds like they found a way to make Byou's voice work for where they are now musically. These sound pretty good. Favorites are: Burst Forth, Spiral of Mistrust, Obsession, Wasuretaitsukanohi. So far better than their previous album.

Sign in to follow this