Trombe

サウイフモノ(souiumono) Gt.ヒロバッキー(hirobucky) will be conditionally "fired"

サウイフモノ(souiumono) Gt.ヒロバッキー(hirobucky) will be "fired" if there are <1,000 petition letters of "firing estoppel" collected before their one-man live at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2014/08/24 (for which details have been announced in "Men's SPIDER" released at 2014/03/24)

I can't tell if it's a joke or not but it's pretty terrible regardless in a lot of ways (and i'm the one who has the bassist of the band as their icon). Even if it is a joke (which, considering the band.........) I doubt anyone will laugh at it at BLAZE :|

I haven't grabbed men's spider yet to see what they say in there. 

But he's the least popular member so if anyone can't get 1000 it's him. 

From his blog entry it doesn't seem like a joke (if it is then they might be taking it a little too far lol). Anyway he supposedly got fired for lack of proficiency

Anyway he supposedly got fired for lack of proficiency

That seems like a decent reason to fire someone. But a petition isn't going to make him more proficient, so.... huh.

That seems like a decent reason to fire someone. But a petition isn't going to make him more proficient, so.... huh.

Agreed on both accounts but it doesn't seem to fit with bucky in my opinion. If they're going to fire someone for lack of proficiency it wouldn't be him (and..might as well fire the whole band if they're going to hold them to a higher standard than Bucky's level).

Knowing this band, I'm pretty sure they're just making fun of the whole conditional disbandment thing XD

That has crossed my mind and I do hope that is what it is. Bucky is the butt of almost every joke Souiumono has, too. Still, I don't like that it's being strung out to August and isn't overtly obvious as a joke so we can have some peace of mind as fans. Even if it's a joke it's a bad one for fans... I don't know how they're going to pull it off.

after reading bucky's ameba entry (25th march) he just said that he would get fired because they say he is a very bad guitarist,but if I translate it correctly he states that he doesn't see himself as a bad guitarist as they "described" him and this announcement was also shown in magazines..well I don't listen to that band but what they do is really disgusting..seriosuly if I were him,I would leave that band immediately..there are many bands who need guitarists.Nobody needs a band like this...

Somebody doesn't understand the concept of joke bands :(

if that's directed at me... actually, I do. Admittedly I am in a really bad mood because of the state of my other two bands that i follow who have had members leaving/pausing activities since February. 

But, keep in mind I know quite well the type of jokes this band in particular does. I've seen a lot of it first hand. This is something different than their usual (besides it being about Bucky). And I'm not the only one who is having trouble figuring it out: a lot of Japanese fans can't tell one way or the other. Some take it seriously, some as a joke.

blah blah blah, you guys will continue thinking it's a joke anyway and I hope you are right. :)

Xerath, actually XD

My guess is they'll say they received 1,000,000 letters to have him stay in the band and he levels up!

okay! I just wanted to clarify (._.) I am admittedly a bit too invested in this band (and tired and in a bad mood).........

hahah that would be great and no one would believe it for a second just the way it should be. Still, I'm going to write a post card (and try to get other foreign fans too as well) because it's pretty depressing to me how little love Hirobucky gets in general (..I mean me and my friend were planning on giving him a present on the 30th before we even found out about this) so it'd be nice to show that some of us care anyway... 

edit: speaking of the 30th i'll tell you guys whatever the heck they say there. we're also planning on crashing bucky's izakaya (hopefully he's working the day we can do it..) so we might be able to interrogate him too lol

He sounded REALLY sad in that blog post. It could go either way for me.

It's so absurd that I'm 99% sure it's a joke, but he seems so downtrodden? I dunno.

My guess is they'll say they received 1,000,000 letters to have him stay in the band and he levels up!

I love this idea, lol. They could even play off the typical "POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!" cliche that RPGs always use.