Trombe

サウイフモノ(souiumono) Gt.ヒロバッキー(hirobucky) will be conditionally "fired"

Inb4 everyone thinks it is just a joke so they dont sign the petition to keep him in the band, and this HiroBucky guy is fired into oblivion, and chokeslammed through a table at his final live event, and never seen or heard from again.

Somebody doesn't understand the concept of joke bands :(

I think you underestimate such statements quite a lot xD,even if you say "concept of joke bands" does not mean they won't do it,ofc it would be better for everyone that thats a joke,but you can not be sure and thats the thing. just to make it clear.

Sorry this is late I know. No announcement at the oneman about it. We talked to bucky but a lot of that's remaining private. He seems really down and it was obvious at the live.

yeah ok it's not like i was at the oneman, talked to him seriously at demachi after the live with just one other person present or went to his izakaya last night??? when i say he's sad i'm not joking. he's genuinely down. i've met this guy many times over i know what he's normally like on stage and off.

I'm not saying I believe 100% any of what's going on in the official announcements, but something is up.

I cant edit my post on phone so im writing again. Hes a visual kei artist so yeah he knows how to act. Probably youre not his Tsunagari or anything like this so if hes trying to convince everyone hes sad hes not going to act okay with you even on demachi, hes not stupid.

Im 100% sure its not real, he may really leave the band but he absolutely agreed about it lol

サウイフモノ(souiumono) Gt.ヒロバッキー(hirobucky) will NOT be "fired" as there are 1,017 petition letters of "firing estoppel" collected

btw they will hold their 3rd anniversary 2-day one-man live "ソリティアッド攻略〜幻鳥編〜" at Shibuya duo MUSIC EXCHANGE at 2015/03/28 and "ソリティアッド攻略〜家宝編〜" at 2015/03/29