Jigsaw9

DIR EN GREY new album and DVD release

Come on, man. It's got to be a picture of Mankind, not Mick Foley. That'd be like putting Dude Love on there, or Cactus Jack.

Well yeah, but I didn't expect a lot of wrestling fans here.

Why oh why didn't they open the album with 'and Zero'?

I'm really not sure tbh. they made some really puzzling decisions about an overall amazing album (like... inferno should have been a sukekiyo live-distributed vinyl or something, if they were so keen on releasing it at all), and both DSS and uroboros had instrumental intros so like why

you do realize you do not have to respond to everything you stumble upon, right?

you do realize I've responded to your comparison because of its extraordinary obtuseness, right?

you do realize I've responded to your comparison because of its extraordinary obtuseness, right?

you are so unnecessary. you can't even imagine.

don't bother responding. this is so obtuse you can even pass it by.

I'm loving ARCHE a lot more than I was expecting. It's holding me over until new sukekiyo tbh.

Also lol @ dubstep in Midwife.

@ Wicked Teletubby

If you accuse Deg of recycling their own material, you should at least be able to present more than this comparison. This is an open discussion, so I'd say you keep that in mind for comments you don't want to get reactions from.

WT, contain your drama queendom pls (oops)

I don't get your "dubstep" claims @ Midwife, guys - did you mean that breakdown hook with muted strumming mixed in?

WT, contain your drama queendom pls (oops)

I don't get your "dubstep" claims @ Midwife, guys - did you mean that breakdown hook with muted strumming mixed in?

Exactly. I'm just not technical enough to label what I was hearing. That's why I put wubdub in quotation marks the first time around. Anyway, everyone is better off putting and Zero as the first track on the main disc, it really does set the whole mood for the album.

tumblr_ngio44Hwqo1sbqqfpo1_1280.jpg
Classykyo is at it again

Also: someone posted the list of original composers (based on their song-by-song analysis in niconico stream)

1. Un deux -  薫
2. 咀嚼 Soshaku - 薫
3. 鱗 Uroko - 薫
4. Phenomenon 薫
5. Cause of Fickleness - Shinya
6. 濤声 Tousei - Die
7. 輪郭 Rinkaku - 薫
8. Chain Repulsion  - 薫
9. Midwife - Toshiya
10. 禍夜想 Magayasou - Dir en grey
11. 懐春 Kaishun - Dir en grey
12. Behind a Vacant Image - Dir en grey
13. Sustain the Untruth - Dir en grey
14. 空谷の跫音 Kuukoku no Kyouon - 薫
15. The Inferno - 薫
16. Revelation of Mankind - Dir en grey
and Zero - 薫
てふてふ Tefutefu: - Die

* "Dir en grey" = composing roles of the said song were not discussed in detail during the stream (even though chat room swarmers are speculating that "Kaishun" is Die's song too...)
(*薫 = Kaoru)

Kaoru dominating that songwriting (He should be ashamed for writing "The Inferno" though)

^ Yay, thanks for the info!

Also, question for anyone who already got their copy: does the booklet contain English translations of the lyrics as well (like DSS)?

If you add "and Zero" as the first track and "てふてふ" as the last, the album makes a lot more sense.

I tacked てふてふ before The inferno. So that it would fit the pattern of two songs in romaji and two songs in kanji.

tumblr_ngio44Hwqo1sbqqfpo1_1280.jpg

Classykyo is at it again

Also: someone posted the list of original composers (based on their song-by-song analysis in niconico stream)

1. Un deux -  薫

2. 咀嚼 Soshaku - 薫

3. 鱗 Uroko - 薫

4. Phenomenon 薫

5. Cause of Fickleness - Shinya

6. 濤声 Tousei - Die

7. 輪郭 Rinkaku - 薫

8. Chain Repulsion  - 薫

9. Midwife - Toshiya

10. 禍夜想 Magayasou - Dir en grey

11. 懐春 Kaishun - Dir en grey

12. Behind a Vacant Image - Dir en grey

13. Sustain the Untruth - Dir en grey

14. 空谷の跫音 Kuukoku no Kyouon - 薫

15. The Inferno - 薫

16. Revelation of Mankind - Dir en grey

and Zero - 薫

てふてふ Tefutefu: - Die

* "Dir en grey" = composing roles of the said song were not discussed in detail during the stream (even though chat room swarmers are speculating that "Kaishun" is Die's song too...)

(*薫 = Kaoru)

Kaoru dominating that songwriting (He should be ashamed for writing "The Inferno" though)

I figured as such since Kaoru probably drew influences from Slayer on The inferno. Maybe.

you are so unnecessary. you can't even imagine.

I'm so happy that i'm not the only one who realizes this....

As for the song compositions, I thought UROKO was a Dir en grey composed track because it dead ass sounds like the product of a great jam session. 

Its not whining. Its fact. Some of your posts are extremely unnecessary and asshole-ish. Maybe the mods and everyone turn a blind eye to it but stop tryna brush it off as what we're saying isn't true. Grow up.