Trombe

MU new mini album "Discovery of the AVALON" release under Sherow Artist Society

MU(f.k.a. [MU:]) new mini album "Discovery of the AVALON" will be released under Sherow Artist Society at 2014/05/21 (2,700yen), which will include CD+DVD and will be produced by KAMIJO

[CD track list]
01.MASTER OF UNIVERSE-op01-
02.[Rama:yana]
03.ENCOUNTER⇔INFINITY
04.God Child
05.昴(subaru)
06.幸せの代償(shiawase no daishou)
07.神世界(shinsekai)

"New mini album" though, are they a band that's released before or are they a brand new unit? The previews sound nice, nothing extraordinary but pretty good.

Also @fitear1590 YES. I was trying to hard to think about who that band was the other day. How like they had so much potential and then they didn't even do anything.

Yup, it's here.

They also released at least one more livehouse single, but it seems that both songs from it (Rama:yana & 昴), will also be on the new mini album.

Also, regarding -The- UnForGiveness - yes, I remember them, I was really looking forward to that project back then, but well.... it never materialized. I think I read somewhere that Kanzaki (who basically is all there is to this project) was having health issues and thus the whole thing never went anywhere. Quite sad.

Thanks Champ, if I have time I'll check it out tomorrow. I'm quite looking forward to this EP, I think it can be a good start for a band with a lot of potential even if these songs are by no means mind blowing.

Is that really Aika singing? o_O If I didn't know, I could easily say it was Hayato from DuelJewel. Doesn't sound like him at all.

(song kinda sucks btw)