Flowiner

Bonjour( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Hello everyone !

Well I don't know how to introduce myself... so I would say that I'm a guy, 17 y o and I've been fond of Oshare kei (and japanese music in general) for almost 5 years now maybe ?

I hope I won't lose credibility as I also enjoy old school Visual kei bands and "darker" Vk (or even jmetal) bands as well haha 

But my favorite bands are
Awake

DOG inTheパラレルワールドオーケストラ

愛狂います。(aicle.)

カメレオ (kameleo)

I also love 己龍 (kiryu), サンドイッチで120分?(Sandwich de 120pun?), Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas, D.I.D
And of course I like popular bands such as An Cafe, LM.C, SuG, Nightmare, THE GAZETTE, Moi Dix Mois...

Well that's it for my fav (maybe too long? XD)

Euhm.. I'm also fan of japanese fashion (mainly from 原宿 / Harajuku) and of rock music generally speaking ^^"

That's all !

PS: oh and as you might have found out, I'm French, therefore sorry if there are mistakes (´Д` ) haha

Ooh, I love Aicle and Sandwich de 120 pun~ 

Do you like any other eiji projects?

Welcome here, and have lots of fun btw 

Feel free to come to chat sometimes :3

Nice.

I am a rabid DoginTheパラレルワールドオーケストラ fan.

I also love some of the other bands mentioned like SuG, so I like your musical taste.

Hope you have fun here.

Thank you for the welcome!

hello Flowiner, welcome to the forum :) i love lots of "oshare kei" bands too <3

Yay Oshare power o/

Ooh, I love Aicle and Sandwich de 120 pun~ 

Do you like any other eiji projects?

Well I saw a few videos of "Himitsu Kessha Codoma A" on youtube and I liked it. I also saw on last.fm a few months ago that eiji had several projects (I wasn't aware at all of it xD) but I haven't found any link for downloading on the internet, so I can't answer ^^'

I am a rabid DoginTheパラレルワールドオーケストラ fan.

So am I XD A few years ago I made a french forum about them, then I made a blog where I tried to translate their blog posts, then a facebook page ... I was stalking them on the internet xD But I slowed down since several months as their latest releases disappointed me a bit. I prefer rock and "madness" much more than soft pop ^^' that's a pity but I still trust them to impress me.

Welcome here dude ! 

I'm not so much into Oshare Kei but I like some ZORO's songs...
​SuG are not bad as well.

Anyway, have fun ~ \m/

Welcome on the forum!

Great to see you like oshare kei! I like kameleo, awake and DOG inTheパラレルワールドオーケストラ too!

I hope you'll have a good time here!

Come join us anytime in the MH chat :) Some members here loves to chit-chat,

well see you around!

Thank you ^^

I'm not so much into Oshare Kei but I like some ZORO's songs...

So you should try their album COSMO -Stainless Music- , the songs of it are very catchy and the whole CD exudes a sort of danceable atmosphere, because of the riffs and of the battery. Very rythmical songs♪

Lihn-san, glad to see we have the same tastes! Okay I will but I'm kind of shy haha

Hello and welcome to MH! If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone with a blue or red name.

Also, I wouldn't worry too much about your English, it seems pretty good to me ^_^

Hello, welcome to the forums(*^^*)

I like oshare kei and silly bands a lot, but I think our tastes are a little different.

Still, I used to like DOG a lot a couple years ago!

I still enjoy them live, they're super fun!(^-^*) Actually, when I saw them Mizuki's pick bounced off my face hahaha...

Kameleo's also really fun live too, but I never looked into them much afterwards... too many bands, too little time/money orz

Hope you enjoy your time here :D

"too many bands, too little time/money orz"

I AGREE SO MUCH XD

Lucky you to have seen them in live!!! I'd like so much to go to a live in Japan one day ^^

I think I'll be able to travel there next year or the next one if everything works well.

Thanks!