Trombe

Jupiter new maxi single & album release

I'm sure it's construct, technically you can still say it that way I guess because the only problem is the C in place of an S... But there's a good chance it will forever be printed at Conctruct XD

It's going to bug me seeing it spelled as Conctruct lol

Teru did tweet that he was recording so i'm guessing it's for the album since I assume the single is all set and just awaiting announcement and final mixing and production

their new maxi single "ARCADIA" will be released through their official web-shop and at their live since Umeda AKASO at 2014/09/13 (1,000yen) and will be available for download through iTunes at the same date

[track list]
01.ARCADIA
02.Darkness

their new album (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2014 winter

Well this is sudden. I'm happy though! I can't wait to hear the single, but more importantly the album. Their debut album was strong so I have high hopes for the follow up.

Zin must be the reptilian shapeshifter of vk, but I'm feeling the stoned rococo xtina look

brb dying

Fucking totally worth hoping they'd get better after the bombshit LAST MOMENT was (honestly). I'll never get why they always tease the worst part of the song (MASQUERADE...) -if there's one- because the full version is some completely epic shit. Are we talking about the solos ? Please ?

Anyway, I hope this gives a good taste of the album. Really.

Oh hey, now they kind of sound like Blind Guardian instead of Versailles. 

What? I couldn't hear any Blind Guardian in their sound whatsoever. And this band is still not for me, though they're not as bad as most of the other visual power metal bands out there. It just isn't my cup of power metal.

HIZAKI session will perform at Shibuya REX at 2014/12/23

session members:
Vo.葵(aoi) (葵-168-)
Gt.KEN (ex-D-SHADE)
Gt.HIZAKI (Jupiter, Versailles)
Ba.NAOKI (ex-Kagrra,)
Dr.Aki (Lc5)