Trombe

Jupiter new maxi single & album release

Wow a 16 second preview. Groundbreaking. 

I think the song sounds pretty good though, from what I can tell it doesn't sound overly boring.

I hate this kind of camera work.

Sometime the zoomed out in a perfect scene.

I can feel ZIN's energy.

The only cons in this song is solo bass.

...and YUKI and MASASHI should get more shoot and spotlight.

They should continue their works, even if they revived Versailles... ZIN is great vocalist.

I really liked it! Zin's performance was good, you can tell he's getting better. Plus the song was actually quite decent. I'm excited to hear the B-Sides!

The instrumentals sound so good, ZIN sounds nice more so in some parts and less so in others. After 3 releases, I think it is easy to see what to expect from them now.

This is honestly the first time I have seen Hizaki's head look bigger than his hair LOL. Yuki doesn't match that extension at all, he looks the oldest and somehow gets a shiny blonde extension -.- Masashi looks cool and Teru looks more like a 16-bit FF character now than he has ever been before. Hopefully next release, he will do 8-bits.

Rookie Fiddler(ex-A(エース)) will act as their guest Violin at their one-man live "Jupiter Live in The MOMENT" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2014/05/17-05/18

Femme Fatale × Jupiter will hold their 2-man live "Film Noir~闇に蠢く幻影(yami ni ugomeku genei)~" at TSUTAYA O-West at 2014/08/14

it is announced at their one-man live "Jupiter Live in The MOMENT" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2014/05/18 that they will commence recording for their forthcoming new album soon, although release details have not yet been finalized

btw they will hold their live tour "ARCADIA" since Kashiwa PALOOZA at 2014/08/30 and up to tour final "Construct a World" at AiiA Theater Tokyo at 2014/10/26

Another full album ? Already ?!

Recording an album doesn't mean it will be out in a month -_-

it takes time, and there may be one or two singles before that album, don't see what's extraordinary about that news at all,

plus "soon" means nothing at all, soon is one month or two or three or....

they have played their new song "ARCADIA" at their one-man live "1st Anniversary Memorial LIVE" at Shibuya REX at 2014/06/21...I wonder whether title of their new album will be also "ARCADIA"...

I'm sure it's construct, technically you can still say it that way I guess because the only problem is the C in place of an S... But there's a good chance it will forever be printed at Conctruct XD