Trombe

Jupiter new maxi single & album release

it is announced at Jupiter one-man live tour "CLASSICAL ELEMENT-FUTURE-" tour final at LIQUIDROOM ebisu at 2014/01/04 that their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released in 2014/03, although details have not yet been announced

btw they will hold HIZAKI & YUKI birthday event "Perform a Ceremony" at Kichijouji STAR PINE'S CAFE at 2014/02/17 and their one-man live tour "Jupiter Live in The MOMENT" at Shinjuku BLAZE at 2014/05/17-05/18 and at OSAKA MUSE at 2014/06/28

btw they have played new song "LAST MOMENT" at that live at 2014/01/04

My iPod seriously just shuffled an hour ago to a Jupiter song and I wondered when they were going to release something new

The B sides were definitely a let down on their debut single. Which really sucks because Versailles usually had really solid B side tracks. Usually preferred them over the title track most of the time.

Fuckin loved Libido, dat bad synth but super sweet solo and catchy salsa dance soundin music with dat bass guitar. OOMPH OOMPH come on Teru, give us Libido part two!!

SET-LIST at 2014/01/04:

01.Blessing of the Future
02.ARIA
03.SACRED ALTAR (new song)
04.Decadence
05.ALLEGORY CAVE
bass solo
06.RHYTHMOS
07.Nostalgie
SE
drums solo
08.SILENT KNIGHT
09.Heaven's Atlas
10.SHOUT YOUR DESIRE
11.Atmosphere
12.Luminous (new song)
13.Scarlet
14.Classical Element

EN1
01.forever with you
02.LAST MOMENT (new song)
03.Symmetry Breaking
04.Blessing of the Future

their new maxi single "LAST MOMENT" will be released at 2014/03/12 (4 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A & B (2,800yen each) will include SHM-CD+DVD, and collection TYPE A & B (9,800yen each) will include SHM-CD+goods

[CD track list]
01.LAST MOMENT
02.Luminous
03.-己-Innovation (included in TYPE A)
03.Azalea (included in TYPE B )
04.LAST MOMENT-instrumental ver.-

[limited edition TYPE A DVD track list]
2013.09.26 AKASAKA BLITZ「THE GENESIS」
01.Blessing of the Future
02.Symmetry Breaking
03.ARIA

[limited edition TYPE B DVD track list]
2013.09.26 AKASAKA BLITZ「THE GENESIS」
01.Scarlet
02.Decadence
03.SHOUT YOUR DESIRE

[collection goods] (different design for TYPE A & B )
☆V-neck T-shirt (included in TYPE A)
☆dolman one-piece (included in TYPE B )
☆towel
☆tote-bag

If you look really quickly, Zin looks a hell of a lot like Kamijo. I smell conspiracy a-brewing.

Anyway, for as much as I liked Versailles, I am disappointed by everything Jupiter has done thus far. It's not grabbing me and feels like power metal for the sake of playing power metal, with a touch of "THANK GOD WE DON'T HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE VAMPIRES ANYMORE". I will check this out because I need a Versailles replacement in my life and I want to like Jupiter.

If you look really quickly, Zin looks a hell of a lot like Kamijo. I smell conspiracy a-brewing.

Zin will never be able to look or have the presence like Kamijo. Kamijo is quite detailed in how he wants to look and was never out classed in aesthetics compared to other members. Zin looks like a roadie to be honest and doesn't have the VK? to stand out amongst the members.

Here's another image:

1622721_529888790442777_2145991036_n.jpg

Zin is just background here lol Glad to see Hizaki is back in his red dress.

Anyway, for as much as I liked Versailles, I am disappointed by everything Jupiter has done thus far. It's not grabbing me and feels like power metal for the sake of playing power metal, with a touch of "THANK GOD WE DON'T HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE VAMPIRES ANYMORE". I will check this out because I need a Versailles replacement in my life and I want to like Jupiter.

What in your opinion is the biggest thing that is doing that? I also can't get attached to their music even though I like most of the instrumentals.

Zin will never be able to look or have the presence like Kamijo. Kamijo is quite detailed in how he wants to look and was never out classed in aesthetics compared to other members. Zin looks like a roadie to be honest and doesn't have the VK? to stand out amongst the members.

this, this, this, this!! he's an okay vocalist, but he lacks literally any appeal or individuality, like a lot of vk newcomers in the recent years.

Have any of you guys seen ZIN live ? Please do so and talk to me again about his presence, especially compared to Lolmijo, the real fail in Versailles and in everything he does anyway.

Anyway, excited about this single.

Have any of you guys seen ZIN live ? Please do so and talk to me again about his presence, especially compared to Lolmijo, the real fail in Versailles and in everything he does anyway.

Anyway, excited about this single.

I fail to spot anywhere in my posts about stage presence, I am assuming you are alluding to that since you mentioned lives. I myself have not seen 99.999999999999999% of the bands I follow in visual kei live. If we include live DVDs, then I have not seen 75% of the visual kei bands I follow. I mentioned presence in the vain of evoking a visual representation of the band which Kamijo does extremely well with Versailles which is his band anyway, well most of it, so he essentially can dictate how they look and/or sound. Zin does not bring any of this, he is merely a vocalist as far as I can tell. It seems like he was instructed in how to sound by whoever was composing the songs of Jupiter as there was like 4-5 vocal styles in Classical Element.

As well, I fail to see how Versailles is a failure. They have an extensive discography and in just a short amount of time and even moved on with a passing of a member.

Only raising my suspicions further that HIZAKI was the actual vampire in Versailles and they just shoved KAMIJO to the front to make sure no one noticed.