Sign in to follow this  
Takadanobabaalien

NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST guitar stolen at livehouse

Sunday at their Osaka Oneman the band had to face a great loss! At the sold out event LIVE SQUARE 2nd LINE 「ONEMAN TOUR "GEARS OF OMEGA"」 Equip and guitar got stolen!

Though the band apologized and thanked the fans that came this day to make a great show happen, NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST now have to face serious matters.

Besides this, the Guitarist Daichi's instrument had gotten stolen.
He had shared the serial-number on his twitter account. Please share and spread the information that it might be found again, at last.

Crews Maniac Sound Ab's7
Color:See-Through Black
serial number:130140
pic.twitter.com/6eZQPp7PE6

It's such a sad thing, but we will cross our fingers for them and especially for him that he will soon see his instrument again, how he told his dearest wish on his twitter! So if you see this piece at an auction. Please immediately mail the band!

source: http://www.musicjapanplus.jp/news/1/24037/nocturnal-bloodlust-guitar-stolen-at-livehouse-please-share/

That really sucks.

Anyone who does that is just an imbecile.

I hope the bastards that did this get their asses handed to them. (and that the guitar and other equipment get found)

Question is how the guitar and equipment got stolen in a gig? The culprit could have been the insider crew or something.

Uh, quick thing: The article isn't quiiiiite accurate. I wrote the original on S-T. So, basic facts:  

The car was broken into outside the venue (not inside the venue) at about noon, prior to their live. Pre-release CDs, merchandise, some basic equipment, and the guitar was stolen. THe guitar in and of itself is $4000. They pushed the time back a little while, so they could figure out what to do, practice, and get some equipment for Daichi (who ended up using one of Cazqui's guitars.)

It is believed that someone left the car unattended while unpacking and someone took the chance to grab shit and bolt. However, most of what was taken (in quantity, not price) was merchandise. However, there was still enough to sell at the live. 

I guess u could say the culprit had a..... nocturnal bloodlust

Your avatar is perfect for this comment.

Whoever would steal another person's guitar is the biggest asshole in the universe. A guitar is your companion, an extension of your soul, IT'S THE POKEMON OF THE MUSIC WORLD!

Must be some kind of ever-obsessed fan or a jealous hater.

Either way,I feel really bad for Daichi.

urg, instrument thieves really are the worst. to steal from musicians, which are usually some piss-poor bastards, the one thing that is both passion, collectible and working-tool (or.. well -instrument) is pretty much the epitome of dickheadedness. man i which the culprit/s get their cocks stuck in a fan or sth...

Similar thing happened to Amber Gris before. They didn't learn the lesson, or as someone said it was the insider crew.

Looks like people are trying to make Tora a pathological thief who sneaks around anywhere with guitars. XD

Sign in to follow this