Umi_Niwa

Answer the question of a random person

Ugh,,,, I went though a half-goth phase in my early/late teens. I think ive sort of grown out of it now. I still love metal though and nothings ever going to change that,

Its all about looking suave these days. I wouldnt go as far as saying i wanna be a hipster but boot cut jeans, Chelsea boots and black V-neck or something will work fine with me though I tend to dress a little trampy.

Would you rather eat Yogurt or Icecream for the rest of your life?

Family grudges - I usually dislike holding grudges. I am a firm believer that anything can be worked out with a little talking, Unfortunately the situation as it is has been going on since i was a kid (no i wasnt sexually abused. Though you could say i was physically abused to a certain extent - though this isnt what my grudge is about)

Ive forgiven all the people who ive had fights or problems with, and some have done truly despicable things to hurt me but I dont care about that.

You could say the grudge has grown into a bit of a vendetta, and i would rather see this house razed to the ground rather then let it continue and be apart of it but thats the way things are. Ive tried to talk this over many times but none of the parties involved care to talk or admit that theres a problem.

Sleeping naked or in a onesie thats a few sizes too small?

Always thought a onesie is just a big wrapping cloth. It can be uncomfortable if you get into a postion where it all of a sudden constricts you so NAKED ALL THE WAY

What kind of accessory would you like to be normal to wear? 

looking at RoseOfHizaki avatar for example: cat ears, face masks

Face masks, definitely. I wouldn't mind covering my face on the street, because I don't want to be stared at, people can gtfo. I also wish it was acceptable to wear any clothes you like, for example victorian dresses, etc. Cat ears... well, usually weeaboos wear that, so I wouldn't like to look at it all the time, tbh xD. They look riddiculous with their "kawaii neko" ears.

How much do you sleep?

I either dont sleep and just go on until the next day, or if I have free time I get naked in bed and go to sleep with a good album and wake up 11-13 hours later. That is rare though, so 4 hrs a night avg?

Are you afraid of the dark?

OMFG, YESSSSS, I LOVE IT!!! I watched all episodes except the ones after the Christmas break, because I started watching Doctor Who at that time, lol.

What would you do if you witnessed your friend or someone in your family being abused?

Dresses, I love dresses! Especially the victiorian ones, or something with many frills :D

What's your favorite piercing (if you like piercings)?

(Piercing a clitoris is a stupid idea, I think you rather mean the vertical hood piercing, that's the hood of the clitoris, not the clitoris itself, lol)

Internet and music.

Your thoughts on tattoos? Do you have any, or would you like to have any?

I rather tend to focus on the things I like, hate is a strong word... maybe I dislike something, like Twilight ;p

Are you able to truly hate a person?

I'm not much of an abs person :\ I like other body parts lol;;

If you had to choose between getting your tongue or navel pierced, which would you choose?

It depends what I want from the person, but if it's about a relationship material, both are important.

Is there any color you really dislike?

Teleportation, I could get anywhere for free and even effortlessly rob a bank :PP. So it's free travel and free money, just perfect.

What's the worst color combination for you (for example red with pink)?

money, I collect money - I need to make sure a certain amount is credited into my account every month, failure to do so will result in the loss of many a kidney.

Sexiest car you would totally beat your meat over? (literally "what is your dream car?")

nice choice. For me its a 1977 Pontiac Trans-Am SE, or Nissan Furai (which is a concept car but a test driver crashed it and the entire thing went up in flames since its run on pure ethanol)

-----

I dont go on facebook much either whatsapp or google hangouts works for me.